Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Life Plays Dirty, And It Hates Me.

OniDarkClown

3 days ago, my wife of 9 years left me.

At least I think she did seeing as she walked out my door and has never come back.

The last thing she said was, “I’ll be home later bye.”

She has not called or come back so I can only assume she just up and abandoned me.

ON TOP of that.

My Roommate has decided that he wants to move out.And as he is the guy who the

Apartment belongs to, I will be homeless by the end of this month.

He is also taking the dog with him.

I have no job because I am disabled, and just got approved for SSI as a Disabled person.

And that only gets me $600 a month.

There is no place that I can live on that amount, and I can’t find any work.

So to sum up. This month I have lost the Woman I love, My little Dog, My house, have no job, no place to go.

I get why people who get depressed kill themselves.

As I type all this down I know that it will change nothing.

But sometimes, it just helps to shout out into nothingness.

This will be the last anyone sees of me. Not like it matters in the long run.

Good bye.

((to clear things up.  I am not going to kill myself.  I only said "I get why people who get depressed kill themselves"

becasue right now, I do feel like dieing.  but I am not going to kill myself.  why I said "

This will be the last anyone sees of me. Not like it matters in the long run.

Good bye."  it is because I have no Idea if I will ever have a home again.  so I will not be in game on online.)

Edited by OniDarkClown

Well... I really don't know what to say.

Might as well resort to statistics.

Generally speaking, people who leave suicide noted are less likely to really commit suicide because they still retain some amount of hope. People who have truly given up on life die without any further notice. 

That tells me you still have some hope. 

Edited by Plasmaface

Kinda, it's lame to leave a suicide note on the forum.

But life is not something that ends when you lose "everything". It only starts when you fall down. It's just the beggining of realising who you are and how to go further.

not suicide,  i'll be homeless.  no way to get online.

so no way for me to make posts.

If I must be honest... You never know what tomorrow can bring. Today can be the worst day you could ever imagine, lose everything, and be on a complete mess inside.

However, you should cling into that little thing we humans call hope. So you have no woman now? You have a new chance to meet someone else, who can understand you better, and who could bring you a new vision on life.

About your dog, well, maybe one day you can get another one. He's just going away as well, and that doesn't mean you can't ever see him again. Did you have a good relationship with your roommate? if so, you could visit him.

The hardest part here is getting a job, because if you're disabled many options get greyed out, however, give a try to find a new one. Depending on your discapacity you might find one that's "compatible" with it.

Just don't give up. Don't block all possible, and new, options for a better tomorrow.

Be strong man, I know you can :)

Edited by NightmareT12

Life is unfair to everyone. In that sense, it's actually fair. We all have our share of hardships.

That being said, it's not the end of the line for as long as you're still breathing. If you seek help or try and talk things out, things might turn out okay in the end. Just have patience and continue to persevere.

Are you from USA? No hard feelings, please, but some people around just %@#ked my mind recently with stuff like "it's so bad here, it's so great in the USA", so I'd gladly shove this in their faces. Also, would probably shove it to everyone who posts these dumb freedom pictures.

Otherwise, it's really sad. Feelin' you. Kinda saw your posts here and there... some were quite interesting. Nothing more I can say, but wish you some good luck.

Edited by RossRam

Are you from USA? No hard feelings, please, but some people around just %@#ked my mind recently with stuff like "it's so bad here, it's so great in the USA", so I'd gladly shove this in their faces. Also, would probably shove it to everyone who posts these dumb freedom pictures.

Otherwise, it's really sad. Feelin' you. Kinda saw your posts here and there... some were quite interesting. Nothing more I can say, but wish you some good luck.

yeah I live in the USA.  and things are Crappy all over.  no one place is great and awsome.

We don't know each other, but from one stranger to another I wanted to tell you to hang in there. Always put one foot in front of the other, no matter how hard it may be. I hope to see new posts from you on the forum months from now, so try your best, yeah? My heart goes out to you.

However, you should cling into that little thing we humans call hope.

Don't block all possible, and new, options for a better tomorrow.

Wrong. Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment. Life is hard, always, everywhere, for most of us. And it always can be worse, 'til you're dead.

Don't cling on nothing, Do not hope. All you should remember in any situation is:

1)Next day always can be even worse, and it always was a possibility. This had not changed.

2)Death was, is and always will be the easiest way.

So no matter how bad it is, you're either thanking God that you're at least alive and keep going the hard way, or you're finally taking the easy road and step off this life. Just one question: if you walked the hard way all this time, every second of your life, do you really want to take the easy way now?

At least this is my point of view, and it helps me to live on. Because I am strong enough for the hard way. I will always be strong.

Just don't give up.

Be strong

Right. Nothing more to say.

And thanks for the answer.

Edited by RossRam

Wrong. Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment. Life is hard, always, everywhere, for most of us. And it always can be worse, 'til you're dead.

Don't cling on nothing, Do not hope. All you should remember in any situation is:

1)Next day always can be even worse, and it always was a possibility. This had not changed.

2)Death was, is and always will be the easiest way.

So no matter how bad it is, you're either thanking God that you're at least alive and keep going the hard way, or you're finally taking the easy road and step off this life. Just one question: if you walked the hard way all this time, every second of your life, do you really want to take the easy way now?

At least this is my point of view, and it helps me to live on. Because I am strong enough for the hard way. I will always be strong.

Right. Nothing more to say.

And thanks for the answer.

This one gets it.

Life is a cruel joke.  Death is the Punch line.

and I have no intention of leaving the Show early.

but man, sometimes that Exit row looks really really good.

I haven't been homeless, but I know the feeling of loss and starting again all to well. It's gotten to the point where it's starting to not bother me as much as it once did because I know there's nothing I can do about it anyway. Sometimes you just have to live for the little things and bare the time between them.