Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tyl Regor: Unholy Ascension...it's Coming...

(PSN)Silverback73

TYL REGOR the genius geneticist.

TYL REGOR the madman.

TYL TEGOR the brilliant cyberneticist.

TYL TEGOR the sociopath.

He seeks to gift the Grineer with the power to rule the system and defeat the Tenno at nearly any cost.

The hints and foreshadowing are already there...

THE SENTIENTS HAVE CHOSEN.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

His voice acting is amazing, but I don't think he is the chosen one of the sentients. Hek, they don't even "choose" someone. All he did was break into a sentient's tomb.

Natah has left a vacuum and suddenly the power to help Tyl Regor succeed is there. Regor certainly hates the Void-energy-infested organic side to the Tenno and Alad V (LEECH! WORM! JELLYFISH! Brain fruit...) which is a scripted tell.

His motives and goals and Darwinian nature very much align with Sentient Methods.

The Sentient's tomb may be Pandora's Box, but it also may be, in Tyl Regor's eyes, direct salvation for his people.

If the Sentients believe he can help them accomplish their goals, the stage is set...

So the Sentients are illuminati and chose Tyl Regor to make their presence known indirectly?

No. Tyl wants to use Sentient Power for evolutionary Victory. The Sentients see Tyl Regor as the pawn and harbinger to bring down the fall of the Lotus and all Tenno.

With Regor's warped brilliance and megalomaniacal tendencies, I can see him evolving into something that he believes is beyond the Twin Qweens and the Sentients and leading an entirely new Faction of Grineer and renegade Tenno made in his new image.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

No. Tyl wants to use Sentient Power for evolutionary Victory. The Sentients see Tyl Regor as the pawn and harbinger to bring down the fall of the Lotus and all Tenno.

With Regor's warped brilliance and megalomaniacal tendencies, I can see him evolving into something that he believes is beyond the Twin Qweens and the Sentients and leading an entirely new Faction of Grineer and renegade Tenno made in his new image.

Let's hope tyl regor doesn't become like alad. Seeing him accomplishing the same redundent feats would be disappointing.

Let's hope tyl regor doesn't become like alad. Seeing him accomplishing the same redundent feats would be disappointing.

But think of how he'd interact with Vor.

You'd have a Grineer-Turned-Sentient and a Grineer-turned-Orokin, each taking with them a faction of their own troops.

DO I SMELL AN EVENT?!

Edited by VocalMagic

You are right that Tyl would use Sentient artifacts or power for the Grineer, and the Sentients using him as a tool against the Lotus is very probable.

But he would need to be heavily brainwashed in order to begin a new empire, he is very loyal to the Grineer. He would feel the Grineer superior to the Sentients and go against them with his tubemen for the glory of the Queens

You are right that Tyl would use Sentient artifacts or power for the Grineer, and the Sentients using him as a tool against the Lotus is very probable.

But he would need to be heavily brainwashed in order to begin a new empire, he is very loyal to the Grineer. He would feel the Grineer superior to the Sentients and go against them with his tubemen for the glory of the Queens

All it takes is the single thought that he is the best chance for his people to ascend, and the Sentients can easily give him that in terms of technology and corruptive power. You can't see that in his personality? Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

Do the Sentients have the power to corrupt someone as the Void and Infestation did to Vor and Alad respectively? I don't think so, but I suppose that all depends on what might come next.

Either way, I think Regor's canonically dead.

Sentients might have that power, who knows.

As for Regor, that depende on DE, i mean, during his boss fight, he dropped his weapon and fell on his back, so did Salad V and returned (twice). It didn't happen like Ruk or Lech Kril, Regor didn't explode

Edited by ElGuirrix

As for Regor, that depende on DE, i mean, during his boss fight, he dropped his weapon and fell on his back, so did Salad V and returned (twice). It didn't happen like Ruk or Lech Kril, Regor didn't explode

This is true. Would have to wait and see - all things considered I wouldn't mind it.