The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Warframes In A Nutshell.

Rexlars

I found this post on Tumblr. While mildly accurate, I thought it was pretty funny. 

Ash: Get outclassed by Loki. Bonus points for being an edgelord/memelord.
Banshee: Use Sonar to give your team 700% bonus damage, then proceed to get your contribution ignored by your team and Warframe community.
Chroma: Shove 7 forma up his &#! and become unkillable and make your team unkillable as well if they’re not $&*&*#(%&. Best tank in the game.
Ember: Go play Nova instead.
Equinox: Die in high level content. Get your team killed as they try to revive you.
Excalibur: Press 4. Then mash E. Do nothing else.
Frost: Kill everything. Never die. Always win. Bonus points for putting a Snowglobe down on Infested Nightmare Defense and getting yourself and your team killed.
Hydroid: Purchase Pilfering Swarm and be useful for 1 node in the entire game.
Limbo: Troll your teammates by banishing them when they don’t ask for it. Get yelled at when you actually do make smart use of the rift.
Loki: Never need another Warframe ever again. Solo king.
Mag: Press 2 for Corpus genocide. 
Mesa: Play the most selfless frame in the game, getting your team S#&$tons of affinity and none for yourself. Get yelled at and called selfish by the community.
Mirage: Be OP without even putting any mods on.
Nekros: Become a farmer, living off the kibbutz and driving a tractor. Picking up cow S#&$ every now and then.
Nova: Blow up everything on the map, slowed or sped up, without destroying the entire galaxy somehow in the process.
Nyx: Get outclassed by Disarm Loki but still be pretty good.
Oberon: Literally who–
Rhino: Get outclassed by Chroma. 
Saryn: Stare at her &#! and fart everywhere.
Trinity: Get nerfed every Wednesday.
Valkyr: Be completely useless and then somehow still die despite having an invincibility button.
Vauban: Do everything in your power to break the game. Bounce all teammates.
Volt: Go fast. Kill fast. Credit to team.
Zephyr: Have 1 useful combo involving the Tonkor, and then have forum sh!tters whine to nerf her and make her worthless again.

- Diarist

Wow wtf ash...

Something more fitting:

Ash: Press 4, who need gameplay ? just press 4. again, and again.

Equinox: Wait for your teamate to do the job, then release 4 and kill the whole map. (or what is left of it)

Loki: Disarm, or stay invisible the whole game. Or both.

Nekros: Your 3 key is now dead. Get a new keyboard.

Oberon: people play that guy ?

Trinity: Get nerfed every wednesday, yet unkillable and best support ever.

Valkyr: Be immortal, yet die every time.

Edited by Trichouette

Zephyr: Have 1 useful combo involving the Tonkor, and then have forum sh!tters whine to nerf her and make her worthless again.

It's more like "Is a top tier warframe that takes some actual skill to use, but Mesas with fecal matter instead of brains can't hear her over the sound of their 4 keys and proceed to garbage post about how worthless she is."

Zephyr actually existed before the Tonkor glitch was discovered. Just wanted to let the aforementioned Mesas know that.

It's more like "Is a top tier warframe that takes some actual skill to use, but Mesas with fecal matter instead of brains can't hear her over the sound of their 4 keys and proceed to garbage post about how worthless she is."

Zephyr actually existed before the Tonkor glitch was discovered. Just wanted to let the aforementioned Mesas know that.

I have no idea what this glitch is, but the fact is that zephyr is sadly used only for her shield and ult CC, and a bit to go faster in mission. She needs more than that =/

Poor zephyr.

Lokimustardrace fanboy detected

Exactly what i thought... Pathetic =/

Edited by Trichouette

To OP, somehow... ... it seems that you only utilize 'One-Ability Build'. a build for a max utility of 1 ability.

Loki don't outclass ash, Ash' #4 can out-class Loki.

But Loki' #2 > Ash' smokescreen.

It's an example.

It seems that you didn't read the 1st sentence of the post. :P 

I have no idea what this glitch is, but the fact is that zephyr is sadly used only for her shield and ult CC, and a bit to go faster in mission. She needs more than that =/

Poor zephyr.

Lokimustardrace fanboy detected. Says the guy with the Loki icon.

Please read below. 

It seems that you didn't read the 1st sentence of the post. :P 

Edited by Rexlars

Can't upvote this enough.

Banshee: Use Sonar to give your team 700% bonus damage, then proceed to get your contribution ignored by your team and Warframe community..
Excalibur: Press 4. Then mash E. Do nothing else.
Hydroid: Purchase Pilfering Swarm and be useful for 1 node in the entire game.
Mag: Press 2 for Corpus genocide. 
Mesa: Play the most selfless frame in the game, getting your team S#&$tons of affinity and none for yourself. Get yelled at and called selfish by the community.
Nova: Blow up everything on the map, slowed or sped up, without destroying the entire galaxy somehow in the process.
Saryn: Stare at her ! and fart everywhere.
Trinity: Get nerfed every Wednesday.

Poor zephyr.

If you have a zephyr with 185 power strenght(max transient fort and intensify) and jet stream plus tonkor with terminal velocity the tonkor rounds will explode on contact with any surface as long as jet stream is active. I dont consider it a glitch as there is a ton of speed behind that explosive. you throw anything that explodes hard enough, it's gonna blow up.

If you have a zephyr with 185 power strenght(max transient fort and intensify) and jet stream plus tonkor with terminal velocity the tonkor rounds will explode on contact with any surface as long as jet stream is active. I dont consider it a glitch as there is a ton of speed behind that explosive. you throw anything that explodes hard enough, it's gonna blow up.

Yeah but... why 185% power strength ? why projectile speed ?

If there is no answer else than "because it's fast it's blowing up" then it's more likely a glitch.

Poor zephyr.

Zephyr is top tier if you know her nuances. Zephyr has literally everything a warframe needs: highest mobility of any frame in the game, good CC with Dive Bomb and Tornado, insane tankiness with Turbulence protecting you from ranged attacks and Dive Bomb protecting you from melee, team support with Turbulence's radius of god mode, Tornado dealing over 45k total damage with the right build... Ahh...

Yeah but... why 185% power strength ? why projectile speed ?

If there is no answer else than "because it's fast it's blowing up" then it's more likely a glitch.

I'm fairly certain it was confirmed to be a glitch that isn't going to be fixed due to the effort required to make it work. I agree with this decision; it's very fun, but you pretty much have to destroy both your Tonkor build and your Zephyr build to make it work. When it comes time to put your tryhard pants on, a more balanced build is advisable.