Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bacon Frame?

UltimateNinjaWarrior

XMff26S.gif

Explain.

People call this the Bacon Frame (New warframe coming 17.5):

YCCpwXa.jpg

I don't know where OP has spotted it in that picture.

What is being Modelled on Mynki's screen is:

The Temple Guardian Rhino Skin that is coming soon .

Concept for it:

qHQ7A59.jpg

Man, I'm really glad the Rhino Guardian skin matches that concept art.

Since it was a fan made skin, I thought they'd change things up and keep like 20% of the design or something.

Honestly don't get this logic.

For the millionth time, Zephyr and Chroma were never meant to be a replicas of the fan designs. They were simply inspired by them. Look at the Kronen, Silva and Aegis, the Manic Grineer, the Bursa MOA, see how closely those resemble the original concepts? That's what happens when DE is trying to match the concept; it's pretty much spot on.

These skins - although fan concepts - were contracted by DE. Imagine how ridiculous it would be to contract artists to design something for you and then not even use it.

Honestly don't get this logic.

For the millionth time, Zephyr and Chroma were never meant to be a replicas of the fan designs. They were simply inspired by them. Look at the Kronen, Silva and Aegis, the Manic Grineer, the Bursa MOA, see how closely those resemble the original concepts? That's what happens when DE is trying to match the concept; it's pretty much spot on.

These skins - although fan concepts - were contracted by DE. Imagine how ridiculous it would be to contract artists to design something for you and then not even use it.

And this is why I said keep 20%.

In case of Zephyr, it was pretty much 0%, design wise.

And this is why I said keep 20%.

In case of Zephyr, it was pretty much 0%, design wise.

Actually they took some inspiration from the feet, arm, and general helmet design for Zephyr

as for the Chroma one.. it feels more like they just made it because people wanted a dragon frame????

(i am glad they didnt take much from the design. it was basicly rhino with a dragon head.)

Edited by Anatolius

Man, I'm really glad the Rhino Guardian skin matches that concept art.

Since it was a fan made skin, I thought they'd change things up and keep like 20% of the design or something.

Yeah I hate when the concept gets ruined *cough* Juggernaut *cough*

Edited by Lightsmith