Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Okay, We Got The Ninkondi... What Do We Need Now ?

6KIRA9

So now we got our first nunchuks, the Mighty NINKONDI \o/

so... what's next ??

I.. would say.. Telos Ninkondi.. yeah why not ?? better than Telos Boltace.. we got enough of Boltor Masterace getting all telossed -__-

then a Ninkondi Prime.. why not.. this thing definitly need a prime..

after that the void guy Baro Ki'Leel will like it and take it with him to... where ever he goes and get us a Prisma Ninkondi with him \o/

and then we do a raid at Alad V's Labs and we find that mysterious thing that they use to make a vandal thing and we use it to mix all the Ninkondi family so we get the....

[size=7]Prisma Telos Ninkondi Prime Vandal !![/size]

hmm... ??

Now guys stop screaming at your screens !! who said i can't dream for a while ?? XD

Note: For the ones who got into this post from recent tab menu, pls note that it's the off topic forum =P

i was kidding about all except the Telos Ninkondi.. yeah why not ??

Kiteer in arabic means "a lot", and Kileel means "few" or "low", i call him like that because he brings items with low values most of the time XD

So now we got our first nunchuks, the Mighty NINKONDI \o/

so... what's next ??

I.. would say.. Telos Ninkondi.. yeah why not ?? better than Telos Boltace.. we got enough of Boltor Masterace getting all telossed -__-

then a Ninkondi Prime.. why not.. this thing definitly need a prime..

after that the void guy Baro Ki'Leel will like it and take it with him to... where ever he goes and get us a Prisma Ninkondi with him \o/

and then we do a raid at Alad V's Labs and we find that mysterious thing that they use to make a vandal thing and we use it to mix all the Ninkondi family so we get the....

Prisma Telos Ninkondi Prime Vandal !!

hmm... ??

Now guys stop screaming at your screens !! who said i can't dream for a while ?? XD

Note: For the ones who got into this post from recent tab menu, pls note that it's the off topic forum =P

i was kidding about all except the Telos Ninkondi.. yeah why not ??

Kiteer in arabic means "a lot", and Kileel means "few" or "low", i call him like that because he brings items with low values most of the time XD

u forgot umbra ninkondi

umbras are packs like prime packs, im not going in commenting smart marketing etc ... im talking about "having fun in warframe"

HA HA HA ...

why is this thread in off topic ? its a general discussion theme ,-)

and why i get around more or less 1000 privacy cookies when i visit warframe ? should i know smth which i dont ? ! does anybody at DE think we are stupid ? XD

Edited by mordechai_

I want a spear. I have wanted a spear for awhile now. Everyone I talk to agrees we should have a spear. And before anyone says anything, no we do not have a spear yet. Tonbo is not a spear. Tipedo is not a spear. Just making a polearm that does puncture damage is not what I'm looking for. I don't want something that swings around like orthos but does puncture same. I want an actual spear and spear weapon class. Sorry if I'm ranting. I just really want to stab grineer or 3 at the same time.

POrLW.gif?1304464386

I'm with you brother! For the love of God, DE please don't give us Telos Boltace. We know you will, but please don't. I used to be an Arbiters fan til you showed me they were Meta sheep. 

Once we receive all of our Ninkondi we can then master the art of Multichuks! We can hold them in every crevice of our bodies!

20110109025204!Killer_Bee.png

(use your imagination)

Edited by Rexlars

u forgot umbra ninkondi

umbras are packs like prime packs, im not going in commenting smart marketing etc ... im talking about "having fun in warframe"

HA HA HA ...

and why i get around more or less 1000 privacy cookies when i visit warframe ? should i know smth which i dont ? ! does anybody at DE think we are stupid ? XD

the problem is i can't buy such packs, yet, so i would vote against for now... come on.. don't call me selfish... XD

warframe___the_mios_has_been_announced__

i wasn't really asking what's coming next, this post is for fun lol i'm aware of this melee since it was suggested over a year ago XD

grakata melee

sure why not XD

Gunchucks!

with "pew pew" pls XD

I want a spear. I have wanted a spear for awhile now. Everyone I talk to agrees we should have a spear. And before anyone says anything, no we do not have a spear yet. Tonbo is not a spear. Tipedo is not a spear. Just making a polearm that does puncture damage is not what I'm looking for. I don't want something that swings around like orthos but does puncture same. I want an actual spear and spear weapon class. Sorry if I'm ranting. I just really want to stab grineer or 3 at the same time.

Spears are polearms, and we already have one, that's the Tonbo.

Edited by TaurusDeRoma

i wasn't really asking what's coming next, this post is for fun lol i'm aware of this melee since it was suggested over a year ago XD

It's not coming next. They still haven't figured out how to animate it or something, the fact that Nunchuks came out sooner should make you realize that. Both were requested for a while.

i had this idea about 8 months now lol started learning how to draw just so i can add a concept of 3 kinds of spears to the post i may make after i get the art concept done XD

Once we receive all of our Ninkondi we can then master the art of Multichuks! We can hold them in every crevice of our bodies!

20110109025204!Killer_Bee.png

(use your imagination)

^

THIS !!! i WANT THIS !!!

*imagine the movements while enemies fly in pieces*

337.gif

Spears are polearms, and we already have one, that's the Tonbo.

Yes but we want Spears with Spear Stances and Spear moves and Spear feeling !! Not poelarms !!

because i made it for fun, so we make jokes about stuff and about coming stuff lol, i'm not in a hurry for what will come next, still have to grind for Scindo, Soma, Vectis, Ash and Carrier primes XD wasn't playing for a while haha

Edited by 6KIRA9

OR we could get a good military style rifle.

actually i do consider Braton series as a military rifles, and Burston / Tiberon as M16, Latron Prime as SVD Dragunove XD

kwandao01.jpg

This.

FlowerPowerPolearm.png

We have one.

yes... with the sharp part of the blade at the wrong side XD

Dual Ninkondi.

And Mios.

Bruce Lee style \o/

Bruce-Lee-Nunchucks.jpg