Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Fanmade Skins ; Zephyr

Deidaku

Hey guys so with the upcoming alternate skins for rhino , and trinity . We can assume that DE might add similar skins for other warframes. But I think there's 1 warframe in particular that needs this Zephyr ; the original concept is just too good to be left aside like that ; who's with me?

THe second concept zephyr isn't half bad :)

arcane_zephyr_the_wind_elemental_v2_by_l

Edited by Deidaku

Hey guys

so with the upcoming alternate skins for rhino , and trinity . We can assume that DE might add similar skins for other warframes.

But I think there's 1 warframe in particular that needs this

Zephyr ; the original concept is just too good to be left aside like that ; who's with me?

you got my upvote

That's the original concept for Zephyr. Besides, it's not impossible to alter the skin.

it isn`t, but from people who committed chroma, I doubt that they would bother with the original concept enough to change its gender, Chroma was already a male in the concept, and look what DE did to him, how about changing gender while tweaking visuals? I don`t wanna imagine what DE would come up with

You can make it female with a few changes.

allow me to quote myself on this:

from people who committed chroma, I doubt that they would bother with the original concept enough to change its gender, Chroma was already a male in the concept, and look what DE did to him, how about changing gender while tweaking visuals? I don`t wanna imagine what DE would come up with

Yeah well sadly Liger 's  artistic style doesn't realy fit into game.

You could argue that the other skins don't either. Personally, this is why I like the skins so much; they're a break from tradition, sticking more with the theme of the frame than the theme of the game as a whole. There's infinite possibilities.