Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Epic Gaming Moments

TheErebus.

When playing Titanfall i went on a total rampage destroying enemy team like a badass. I don't remember everything but i do remember how i desperatly was fighting off enemy Titans successfuly executing one of them, then ejecting from my dying Titan only to notice an enemy sniper while mid air and successfuly ambush him from above.

Good times...

Also beating any boss in Borderlands on Ultimate Vault Hunter difficulty.

It's almost like Dark Souls

Planetside 2

I was playing as the NC, we were fighting on Indar and had just pushed the Terran Republic back to their base on the canyon side. It was one hairy fight getting there. We had just taken their Aircraft station and pushed toward their main base.

Thats when things got really tense

Almost instantly there was cannon fire from the tanks, the sounds of assault rifles and grenades being shot and tossed from both sides. Then suddenly there was an onslaught of sniper fire from a rock bridge, the enemy was all around us. 

Everywhere I looked People were getting butchered by the snipers. i watched as their missile launchers were destroying our APCs.

I had to go back to an earlier base to get a vehicle since the situation was too dangerous to grab one from the outpost we and the TR were fighting over.

As I made my escape a Heavy Tank came racing over the hill and when I turned around to watch it an enemy fighter blew it to hell.

It was the greatest firefight I was ever in.

Edited by (PS4)zeratul____12

Beating all my classmates in Tekken 5 matches everytime.

tekken 5

me and my friends played that a lot too.

like,obsessively.

about 4 to 6 hours weekends an and hour on weekdays after school,for 2 years or so.

too bad you're too far away to have a match with.

for some reason tho,

i don't like the newer versions of tekken.

Edited by n00b_m0m0

Seeing Photoshop Flowey in Undertale for the first time.

The ending of Soul Reaver 2.

Knights of the Old Republic reveal.

Dark Brotherhood questline in Oblivion.

Planescape: Torment.

And of course:

Glados-Potato.jpg

I should shut up.

Edited by Genitive

I grew up playing Ninja Gaiden and killing bosses are very EPIC. Almost burned the house down from playing and cooking pork chops. 

But recently killing Rom the space spider and Martyr Logarius in Bloodborne I had a difficult time even trying to cheese it from youtube videos. Bosses seem to behave differently when I'm playing.

And when triumphant, this is how I feel.  

http://vid51.photobucket.com/albums/f384/ashleynicolenavarro102397ashleybrik/AshleyStuff/Bloodbornetrade_20151229232327_zps8rm70z9v.mp4

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

Was playing planetside 2. Decided that I will singlehandedly ambush an enemy spawn. I saw one of the enemy soldiers exit the spawn building so I backed away and threw down a grenade.

That grenade didn't kill just one but six enemy soldiers because they happened to exit the spawn point en masse.

Was playing planetside 2. Decided that I will singlehandedly ambush an enemy spawn. I saw one of the enemy soldiers exit the spawn building so I backed away and threw down a grenade.

That grenade didn't kill just one but six enemy soldiers because they happened to exit the spawn point en masse.

Sir Knight, I see a lot of Planetside as their Epic moment. Is it free to play and similar to Halo/COD maybe? I'm thinking of trying it and have friends who play. It sounds fun. I'll have to look into that.

Sir Knight, I see a lot of Planetside as their Epic moment. Is it free to play and similar to Halo/COD maybe? I'm thinking of trying it and have friends who play. It sounds fun. I'll have to look into that.

It's free to play. Not sure what to compare it to, it's a online shooter with continents of a planet as the map.

It's similar to Halo and Battlefield. I've tried it, the only thing I don't like about it is how long a match goes on for, I'm sorta used to games like Halo, CoD, Battlefield etc. Where a MP match is decided in 5 to 30 minutes. My experience with Planetside 2 had matches that lasted between 1.5 to 3 hours. It's not that great unless you have a large amount of time to sink into a game, so for someone like me who only has a few hours to play after work, it's not the kind of game I can get into.

It's free to play. Not sure what to compare it to, it's a online shooter with continents of a planet as the map.

Thanks Sky, you're always very helpful. How are you, friend? 

It's similar to Halo and Battlefield. I've tried it, the only thing I don't like about it is how long a match goes on for, I'm sorta used to games like Halo, CoD, Battlefield etc. Where a MP match is decided in 5 to 30 minutes. My experience with Planetside 2 had matches that lasted between 1.5 to 3 hours. It's not that great unless you have a large amount of time to sink into a game, so for someone like me who only has a few hours to play after work, it's not the kind of game I can get into.

Thanks Pharen for your feedback! I'm also a casual gamer and don't have too long (3 hours) to play especially on a school day. But its still worth a look. Thanks so much!

Es geht mir gut, genießen die Feiertage. Haben Sie ein glückliches neues Jahr!! I want to learn to speak german. 

Glad to hear that. I hope you succeed, though it's a hard language. Also just a small tip, I wouldn't go with Sie here because the forums aren't exactly somewhere you speak formally.

Edited by Skycook3y

Glad to hear that. I hope you succeed, though it's a hard language. Also just a small tip, I wouldn't go with Sie here because the forums aren't exactly somewhere you speak formally.

Okay, thanks for the tip. I have to watch this bad habit of mine, seems like I hijack threads often.

Thousand apologies. Please continue with your Epic gaming moments.

There are 4 insanely epic moments I remember.

The First One Was In KOTOR, when Darth Revan took his mask off revealing it was you all along

The Second One is ironically in SWTOR when you retrieve Revan's Mask from Lord Graham, and later on when you fight him in the Foundry, hearing the last words of Malak again from him

;(

The last one is in TWD Season 1, when you walk between the Walker Horde..

Also...Second Dream ending. Nuff said.

Edited by Swailwort