Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assuming The Grineer Queens Will Be A Boss Battle, What Types Of Loot Would You Like From Them?

CrazyCatLad

Not enough cores to max them? Jk :P

Just buy them maxed, much cost effective

Nah, I have about 750 R5s.  I don't buy them. I think it is unnecessary power creep to keep people distracted.  I thought we had enough reskins/prime frames/weapons to keep us distracted.

Just my opinion. Carry on.

Edited by Lanieu

if i had to pick what they drop, i'd make them drop somthing that would change the games lore away from greener, but more towards the new sentients.

excample; the twin qweens are dead, but they where trying to prepare for the sentients. and they drop something to help fight agents them. (more slots, power enhanced, ect) or even something to weaken them in battle.

the battle itself, they most likely are going to be 2 sisters switching places during battle and saying the same thing simultaneity.

if i had to pick what they drop, i'd make them drop somthing that would change the games lore away from greener, but more towards the new sentients.

excample; the twin qweens are dead, but they where trying to prepare for the sentients. and they drop something to help fight agents them. (more slots, power enhanced, ect) or even something to weaken them in battle.

the battle itself, they most likely are going to be 2 sisters switching places during battle and saying the same thing simultaneity.

I am guessing the Grineer are a lot stronger than the last time they fought the sentients. They have been this spartan race of warriors for a very long time now. It would be nice to see the real Grineer army not the guys left to watch the hall ways. Getting to the queens should be impossible.

The fight with the queen twins should start with having to get past their Royal Guards. After you fight the guards, the Queens Champion(s) show up. You defeat them to fight the Queen Twins. When their life gets to half point, cut scene where the Queens leave to the area you fought them being flooded with Grinders as well as a timer for the place to explode/sink/fill with acid.

You escape and get a message that you have been put on the Queens top hit list. This gives a chance when doing Grineer missions that the Night Watch will come after you. Unlike the G3, these Night Watch multiply from other Grineer when killed on the mission you are doing kind of like the Agents in The Matrix.

Or something else?

Cheers

*yes, being hunted by Night Watch Grineer would be my reward.

Edited by (XB1)DShinShoryuken

Hmmm...

-Definitely a Sigil as with all bosses

-Hoping it will be a raid, so some new reg/nightmare emblems

-I guess Arcanes would be ok...

-1 of the Tethra's mods like Vor with Cicero mods (They need a permanent home I feel)

-If they use weapons, BPs for them similar to Stalker

-Ultimately hoping this will occur on the Dark Side of the (Orokin) Moon, so maybe some new/alternate/dark prime styled items *cough*Umbra*cough*

Anything else???