Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should A Man Shave Their Legs?

-FV-Metheria

My thoughts on body grooming/styling are simple.

If you want to shave it, pierce it or tattoo it go for it.

But let everyone else do their own thing.

I don't because it keeps me just a bit extra warm during the winter. I can also wear shorts and when night time hits and it gets cold, I'm just "meh" about it.

Also if it weren't for females expecting underarm hair or chest hair, I would shave that off. The problem is I have too much hair and honestly, if I work out my armpits just get moist and stinky all over. I have no clue why women find that attractive, but oh well. To me, as a dude, I just keep the hair for mating purposes. If society wasn't so weird about it, I would shave everything off except my head, leg and arm hairs.

Edited by ivlr3vil

I did when i was in a swimming team, it feels good :P, but then leg hair stubble....not so comfortable.

These things are terribly uncomfortable if you have hairy legs and putting them on is really, really painful.....if you have hairy legs :(

JOB-mens-swim-jammers-rashguard-long-swi

Edited by kiteohatto

I had an ex who didn't liked shaved legs on men. It's all subjective. I'm also too lazy to do that.

The only guys would shave their legs (objectively) are professional cyclists. Because in case of a fall, they risk less infections or something like that. Can't remember the exact reason, but if you look at a professional cyclist's legs (try to be discreet when doing so) , they'll always be shaven.