Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Monkey King Warframe Reveal

MASTAVASE

I actually like the look and concept of the frame itself. The abilities, not so much. Cloud walk, for example, just looks like a janky noclip hack with a mist effect.

Did he have a clone ability? I missed some of the stream.

What are they gonna call it in western markets?

Plenty of people in Western audiences know about and love Journey to the West/Sun Wukong.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

It's coming to the global build. And it's not made in China it's clearly DE signed. They showed him in devstream 60.

He is at least 45 days out before global release.

What you've failed to understand until now is that DE is the one who makes ALL of China's stuff. Nothing is China-made. DE made Excalibur Umbra, Nikana Prime, Spiral Kunai Prime, Ninkondi, Monkey King, etc. They've always been the ones making China's stuff. All of it is supposed to be coming to the global build eventually. Just trying to clarify that everything is DE-made. I'm hoping they could give us some more news on Excalibur Umbra. I find it odd that they quickly discuss Monkey King but are still quite tight-lipped regarding Excalibur Umbra.

His files were found in our clients a long time ago...so doubtful he is going to be a china exclusive.

They said he'd be a timed-exclusive.

@ AntoineFlemming - I understand that man. I was trying to explain that to someone else above who said the Wu Kong frame is made in China. That's why I said 'it's not made in China it's clearly DE designed' ....I guess I spelled 'signed' instead of 'designed' so maybe that caused confusion lol.

Anyways I saw both frames in the Devstream and their gameplay. From just what I saw, I like Wu Kong's design better but Atlas' powers seem more fun to play with.

I can't wait, I like his skillset, (idk what the hell is the first one though) he is also stealth capable and has a toggle-like 4th with his own weapon like Excal's Exalted Blade. Mmmmm, yes pls, I really can't wait for it. It's probs comes only in U18 and that's really far away and it makes me sad :(

9216473.gif

So much this.

Although, I have to say. Whoever decided to make it have blue, bad job.

For one it makes it look like volt, and two it doesn't even fit with the Wu-Kong theme. Like at all.

Can't wait to get my hands on this though, looks sooo good.

Edit:

What the frick? Just watched his gameplay trailer and people are right. His skills are copy and paste. Those Chinese devs didn't even try! The only interesting looking skill was the exalted stick.

Edited by SJunior