Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Connection Issues (Chat, Game Launcher And Server) [Megathread]

SuperheroJack

As of right now, looks to be DDOS. Not just directed at DE, but just North America as a whole.

From: http://www.digitalattackmap.com/#anim=1&color=0&country=US&list=0&time=16697&view=map

YpXArSo.png

What does the picture mean? Essentially, the U.S. is getting hit pretty damn hard. Each one of those lines leading down from above is several gigs worth of data per second -- and this has been ongoing since about 5 AM EST this morning.

Wow. Didn't even know you could see a graph of that sort of thing.

Did you even read the comment before yours?

It was probably a new thread that got merged into this one (so there probably wasn't a post before his/hers because it would've been the first post in a thread).

So I was doing ODD. Lvling up some gear with some buddies & also trying to score another Ember bp. Didn't get it at 20 so we all decided to extract. Game decides not to & instead kept us in the game for about 30 seconds before deciding to change to the loading screens with the text showing "Game was not saved". Was a lil angry I had to lvl my unranked Wraith Vipers again but I didn't rage quit. It happens. But now the chat wont load at all. I stayed in my Arsenal & decided to make a store run. Came back & played Draco a bit & chat still wouldn't load. Anyone know how to fix this or experiencing the same thing?

Anyone else having issues with the forums being extremely slow. Did they by chance get switched back to 28k dial up speeds. Just wondering. Can barely get a page to load and usually have to do it twice for it to work when it finally does load. Just wondering what is going on.