Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Minor Artistic Requests That Seem Very Wanted Or Needed.

Plain and simple:

The ability to name your sentinels like you can kubrows, Primolis needs to be made.

For the love of all things mighty.. Please, please, please allow the ability to change the color of the gold coloring on some orokin stuff that stays gold, for example the Paris Prime, Glaive Prime, Rhino Prime, etc. - There is ALWAYS gold trimmings on these items and it bothers me so much cause I'm personally not a fan of gold on a black and white weapon or frame .-.

Add stances to stances, as seen in the other thread.

And for the ability to move the Ordis dialog box, could possibly go in UI, but it seems suitable here, he is always talking his philosophical nonsense.. right where I need to see.

Plain and simple answers:

sure, why not

In due time tenno, PBR updates are still happening from time to time and all primes will get their go.

never seen that thread

Earlier statements said that re positioning of UI elements is not likely to become a thing anytime soon

1) Is this really important?

2) Impatient much? It's what they're doing. You clearly didn't do your research.

3) "That other thread" in a forum where people create hundreds of threads per day. Classy.

4) Is this really important? Just wait for five secs for Ordis to say it and disappear, will you?

God people are hostile on here its so funny, but in all seriousness, this is just a request thread hoping for DE to see it, that is it, your opinion against mine, whatever you have to say, is worthless, I don't care what you have to say against me, if you agree with me, good, join the train, these are simply just a few things I would like to see changed, THAT'S IT.

I once again propose that instead of an Ordis (and even Lotus) dialog box in the HUD we could have a (maybe purchaseable/buildable?) holo-projector decoration inside the Liset that simply displays his cube as a hologram (or Lotus' face if it includes her), like how we see Cephalons Suda and Simaris. It would make him feel more like part of the actual ship, and the object could be interacted with to shut him up.

Edited by LordPreda