Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Drought So Bad =[

--Sensei--

I'm not one of those people who wanted the forma to be removed from the drop pool, I was actually the people who wanted forma to stay, because every forma I got was better than 2 sicarus prime bp in a row.

That and I just about 4-5 forma sometimes 6 every wep I enjoy using.

The people who wanted the formas to be removed or nerfed do not speak for me or the majority of players who actually liked the 4-5 formas in a row in the void.

RIP Forma.

Wait Forma got removed from the drop pool? I was wondering where that went. With all these new syndicate weps all my forma went to hell and I have not found any.

There's still a decent amount of Forma in the void, it's just that a LOT of them were removed.

Personally I've expericned that T3 Sabotage yields the most forma ATM.

I still keep getting a decent amount of forma bp's, maybe you dont play the missions which actually drop forma ? I dont know... i just go to the void pannel, i pick one random mission and play. And i still cant build the formas at the same rate that i get the blueprints (unless you are planning on rushing every forma, then yeah, blueprints dissapear)

It wouldn't be bad at all if they did something to make the BP's less useless. As is, they're doing 2 things to players. Trying to strong arm players who would pay for forma, into rushing, so that they can get their next forma into the cooker, or adding anywhere from a month to half a year timewall for players who won't pay to rush them.

Either letting us batch craft forma's and then raising the rates of them again, or completely replacing forma BP's in the void with built Forma's, and leave the BP's to the odd alert or special node, would be preferable

Edited by (PS4)Onyxflamegod

Eh... if you think that's bad, I'm currently on a neurode drought. Never thought I'd see that happen, I used to have over 100 of them. I have more forma than I have neurodes.

2 Hydroids, 1 Nekros, ODS, x2 Resource Booster. 

Get out of there with 30 neurodes. 

So you didnt prepare for the winter, and now you will starve and freeze.

No polarities for you boy.

Best. Quote. Ever! :)

At writing, I have 56 Forma BP's and 23 built Forma on standby (waiting on Syndicate weapons to make it to consoles). And like the thread author stated: I have forma'd every weapon I enjoy 4-6 times.

Best. Quote. Ever! :)

At writing, I have 56 Forma BP's and 23 built Forma on standby (waiting on Syndicate weapons to make it to consoles). And like the thread author stated: I have forma'd every weapon I enjoy 4-6 times.

Srsly?

I formad the S#&$ out of them and i got very few  before nerf.

Edited by Commander70

I spent 3 days last week farming for Forma more than I should have had to (over 20 T2 and T3 Capture speed runs) with not a single Forma reward. Then, Sunday night we decided to take a break and run some Derelict stuff, try to get Ember prime BP, Derelict Assassinate, and make some runs on Orokin Vaults for something different.

First Derelict defense we ran, got a Forma at Wave 20 (no Ember BP at wave 15, got cores...LOL)

Then, Monday, I got a Forma from sign in reward, and we got another one from Derelict Defense.

Last night nothing though, but we took a break to start the Limbo quest and do some alerts. Gotta break from the grind or you'll go insane.