The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parkour Animation Styles! Appearances For Parkour 2.0 Movement. (Added New "noble-Style" Image!)

(PSN)L-B-H-100

im a fan of parkour 2.0 strategic advantages in the game. but i am getting tired of the appearance of it and how it looks on certain warframes. for example, using parkour 2.0s' bullet jump when playing as rhino or chroma, does not fit with the characteristics of the characters. it just makes them look too "majestic" so i put together a list of parkour 2.0 style list that will be optional for each warframe.

things to add: PLEASE READ BEFOREHAND

- these styles are purely cosmetic, as they would not be a strategic advantage in game anyway. they will just make your gameplay look inspiring.

- each style will change the appearances of each aspect of the original parkour appearances, these aspects include bullet jump, combat roll, double jump and sometimes sprint animations.

- as i said before, and would like to add again, this concept is a purely cosmetic option, meaning they will gain 0 combat efficiency when the appearance is equipped.

- these cosmetics can be replaced with others much like the stance animation option when customizing your warframe.

- the original appearance for parkour will be the default animation appearance.

SHINOBI

PaPghiB.jpg

side dodge while blocking

tVm4OQx.jpg

the shinobi appearance will be a ninja-like animation replacing the bullet jump animation, rolling animation, and double jump animation similarly into what you see above. the appearance is iconic in most ninja sci-fi movies an shows, and i, as well as most fans, can agree that this should be implemented into the game. the sprint appearance could be the iconic ninja run as well, when no weapons are equipped.

POWER

tsZNKJG.jpg

the power style animations are for the players who want to look assertive. the appearances would include a crater behind the player after the bullet jump is activated, and a giant impact kick in the air after a double jump. one of the things you may notice about the image is that the upper torso is twisted on one side. that is why i would like to add that for every time you bullet jump, the second bullet jump will be reversed.

BEAST

6FTFTbG.jpg

side dodge appearance while blocking

aPq2wbH.jpg

the beast appearance are for the players who like an intimidating characteristic to there warframe.

NOBLE

OLwccUH.jpg

side dodge while blocking

xwAXYau.jpg

TACTICAL

tactical would be perfect for the default animations we have now. the rolls and the spin jumps makes it look like your taking advantage of your skills, and it makes you look like a commando.

ACROBATIC

you may notice the lake of the image above. that is because i could only explain the animation rather than show it all in one image, as it may have more than one main pose per bullet jump. it would be exactly as you would expect, different flips and acrobatic inspired animations that you would normally rate a ten out of ten for, if you were a judge at the Olympics. the roll animation would most likely be the same, but at an increased height off the ground. I think that this animation would look good on a certain harley quin we all know.

Got any other ideas? If there is a specific characteristic you want as a movment animation, dont be afraid to share!

Edited by (PS4)L-B-H-100

while you guys are commenting, don't be afraid to imagine you own parkour animation setup with your favorite warframe.

mine would be an Excalibur with a power style or shinobi style. defiantly putting a acrobatic style with my Loki. Power style for my Chroma and beast style for my Nekros.

Edited by (PS4)L-B-H-100

new Nobal style has been add. gotta say, every time i look at it, it screams "watch me as I dispose of this grineer trash"

also, added side dodge appearances on how they would look while blocking. still working on the power side dodge appearance so stay tuned!

hope you guys enjoy!

should i add spoiler tags, or should i wait until i have more images on the topic?

Edited by (PS4)L-B-H-100