The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Sucks

KuraiWolf2014

He appears in your Liset while you are away and steals your Neural Sensors.

jk, I think it might be a visual bug. Never had that happen with me

well i must be hella buggy since whenever its on occasionally it shows up right next to the the health/shield thing like when my berserker proc countdown thing. i thought its similar or has some kind of ability. like idk bonus damage or something. 

tired of stalker? 

Stalkers will wish they were never born! hatched, or whatever

Call Today ! IGN : Hitotsume

Professional stalker exterminator

no need to pay, just wish he will drop hate

....my precious hate....tssssssssssss

Edited by Hitotsume

Reads title: "Stalker sucks"

Reaction: We all know that.

He always does one of these: Never spawns, always spawns, one-shot you, gets bugged, drop weapon A and B but never weapon C, never drops anything, always drop useless mods, shows up when you are with low level gear or not in conditions to face him, kills you but doesn't despawn.

OP synthesized all these perfectly in the title

I've only been able to solo kill Stalker once in all my time I have played this game and that was before Frost got a rework. Every other time, he would either spawn right next to me or on top of something across the room in the shadows then proceed to shoot me with his dread. I've heard many players say he is real easy, but after hearing that DE upgraded him, I just wish I knew how many times I got to die to him so he can leave me the frak alone. I would love to get back to leveling my weaker frames, but it just backfires each time.

Funny thing is that like many others who can't stand Stalker, I don't fear him anymore. I used to when I first started out in the game, but now I just view him as a "fine, lets get this over with, I got things to do." kind of a situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is an update.

I recently was doing some missions and strangely didn't see him for a while. After my 10th mission that day, he spawns and just... fecking... stands there! I thought "WTF!?" and walked up and hit him once with my dakra. He spazes out and just dissapeares. No drop, no "you killed me" badass exit... nothing. He is officialy the single glitchiest thing I have seen in this game.

Enough with the Stalker! Every time I drop into a mission he spawns almost immediatly after I start. Please fix this or get rid of it. I haven't been able to finish any missions recently because he constantly spawns and rips me a new ***hole. I end up taking 1 hit from full health and shields and die. Yes my frame and weapons are maxed with good mods and I still die instantly. Any time I attack him, I do almost NO damage. Yet I can 1 shot most enemies including some bosses. How am I supposed to deal with him!? If I wanted to have someone intrude on my game and wipe me out with overpowered gear, I would just play Dark Souls!

you get your strongest primary or secondary without any doubt and kill him the moment he appears, works fine with op-telos akbolto as for example, or some uber-op-hek or smth like that

he even dont know what happens ... and i love this very moment when he start whining ^^)

or you go a few steps off where he will appear and send him back to his rabbit-hole he is living in and where he can talk to the walls there =)

important notes;

- if you are running Solo, he will show up, bcause the more marked players there are, the more likely he'll show up (that's how Stalker Farms work). if you're Solo, that's basically a guaranteed chance to appear.

- remain mobile: Stalker is a pretty good shot, so anything that makes you a harder target is invaluable.

- don't try to tank or take him head on, it'll end badly for you.

- carry at least one really powerful weapon on your person. Boltor/Soma Prime is good, but a Hek or Tigris is easier to get and just as good if you can move quickly enough. flank him and get close first if you want to use a Shotgun.

- know his powers; he has some of the same powers that Warframes have. the ones I know of are;

- Nyx's Absorb (stay away from this!)

- Oberon's Reckoning

- Loki's Invisibility/Ash's Smoke Screen (if he does this, run or try to get high up on a wall, hopefully he won't get you there)

best tactic though is to run with friends and act as a decoy while someone else wrecks him with a barrage of Boltor Bolts.

Enough with the Stalker! Every time I drop into a mission he spawns almost immediatly after I start. Please fix this or get rid of it. I haven't been able to finish any missions recently because he constantly spawns and rips me a new ***hole. I end up taking 1 hit from full health and shields and die. Yes my frame and weapons are maxed with good mods and I still die instantly. Any time I attack him, I do almost NO damage. Yet I can 1 shot most enemies including some bosses. How am I supposed to deal with him!? If I wanted to have someone intrude on my game and wipe me out with overpowered gear, I would just play Dark Souls!

Stalker is easily one of the worst mechanics in the game and really needs to go. He essentially punishes new players for playing the game. Its a blatant attempt to eat your revives and force you to have more than one frame. Unfortunately, you acquire more frames from killing bosses, which makes Stalker spawn again. 

Its cheap, annoying, insulting to the player that he is able to attack low level players who - literally - stand zero chance of either defeating or escaping him.