The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sicarus Prime, You Will Not Be Missed. But

AsIsWritten

But why, why did the price of the damned thing go from 20 plat to like, 100 plat xD i cant believe it jumped that much like come on, i know it isnt terrible but its sooo common drops, maybe id understand if it was already vaulted.. but theres 5 bloody days... cool it on the price sky rocket ! xD

all this whining about weapons sometimes, pull formas and the right mods and nearly every weapon is great and useful and fun ^^)

unfortunately, Sicarus Prime is objectively pretty meek.

it has some QoL adjustments from Sicarus, and that's mostly it.

the Weapon is strictly Level limited to "can't quite finish the Solar Map". no matter what Mods.

as i've mentioned Here, Sicarus Prime would be a very competitive Weapon (and could get away with in a balance sense at it's current Stats) with a 30% Crit Chance.

while ignoring Min/Maxing and enjoying yourself in basically and form of Missions in Warframe is doable with most Equipment, some can't quite do so.

Edited by taiiat

Still can't sell any of my latrons for at least 100 plat. And unlike sicarus, latron is a good weapon. Who in the world will buy sicarus for 100 plat?

I've even tried selling my (only complete) latron set for 60p and there were no takers. I guess the ones trying to sell their Sicarus sets for 100p are the guys who can sit in Trading for hours trying to find someone with way too much plat.

The Receiver is being a real pain to get. that's about the long and short of it, considering it only drops in one place.

+1 The Sicarus Prime is actually not a easy set to complete, because while the game does shower you with barrels and BPs, the receivers are harder to get then most other weapon parts.

well soon as it gets vaulted even if people have hundreds of it the sicarus will still be limited.  Some people are trying to get in on it early but i highly doubt theyll sell it at that price currently.  Give it a month or two and that price might be considered reasonable depending on how many have been sold by then.  It isnt very popular though, just wait till you see glaive prices O_O