Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wait.. So Typhus Is Making It In Game ? O.o

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

in the last couple devstreams I swear they said they will be working on typhus in the future , I'd appreciate if someone can clarify but more importantly how do you guys feel about this ??

P.s in your face typhus haters

EDIT:

At 41:00 typhus is mentioned to be worked on after 4 frames

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

They never really committed to working on him, just that there's zero chance of him making it in before the four that they're working on now. After that, who knows.

I honestly doubt they'd ever put him in, and they gave that wishy washy answer just to placate his fans. But hey, they put in Clem, so who knows.

They never said that he is actually being worked on. In that video, they said there are currently 4 frames being worked on, and the implication is that, if Typhus will be worked on (again, they did not say that he will be), it would still be a distance out.

Don't get your hopes up (yet).

They never really committed to working on him, just that there's zero chance of him making it in before the four that they're working on now. After that, who knows.

I honestly doubt they'd ever put him in, and they gave that wishy washy answer just to placate his fans. But hey, they put in Clem, so who knows.

That said, wasn't Zephyr somewhat based off've a fanframe?

So I'm going to bite the bullet here and just say it. I don't hate Typhus. I just sincerely feel like he is overhyped. Mechanically, he doesn't really offer any unique playstyles at least in the state he was last year, as I have not bothered to follow Red's thread. Nonetheless, if DE does decide to go for the whole parasitic theme, I doubt that it'll still be Typhus.

To be honest, it sounds more like a polite "no". Like when you ask people to do something they said "I might do it later, but i'm very busy right now". If you're still young, you'll hear that as "yes". But older people will immedietely know, that's a "no"

Like with the fan created enemies, they changed quite a bit from the original concepts to w hat is actualy ingame.

No, those are much closer to the original concepts. 

Manic Grineer is spot on, Bursa MOA is pretty much the same, only Juggernaut received some notable alterations.

But those were all attempts to adhere to the original concept, Zephyr was never supposed to. She a completely original frame, with inspiration from the fan concept.

The parasite-warframe I do believe they said. And after all of the exposure coupled with the Mios being once again delayed, I do not doubt that they will be making Typhus.

My only real question is if they will include us in the process this time. Zephyr is kind of a thorn, even Mynki admitted things could have been better.

So they can take it behind closed doors, take it to DC or just do it out in the open.

If Typhus name changes or appearance changes is not really the point for me. Redskittlez changed it himself many times.

The point is the leeching power, the parasitic power that sets it apart.

I'm not a typhus hater but I hardly say this is proof. You're referring to 41:25 for Devstream 48.

A fan asked "what about the parasite Warframe," Steve replies, "I think that's the Typhus....he has some cool powers....we have a lot of frames in the queue so we aren't working on him now."

Basically we aren't working on him now. That doesn't mean they will work on him in the future.

No, those are much closer to the original concepts. 

Manic Grineer is spot on, Bursa MOA is pretty much the same, only Juggernaut received some notable alterations.

But those were all attempts to adhere to the original concept, Zephyr was never supposed to. She a completely original frame, with inspiration from the fan concept.

Juggernautis also by Silverbones and it is way off.