Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Color Palette Should I Buy Now? And Why?

_Medo_

Question

20 answers to this question

I highly reccomend Orokin, Twilight, and Eximus. They're 3 of my favorite palettes. You can get the Tenno palette if you want diversity, but Tenno palette lacks specialization like Fire or Ice.

Edited by Jangkrik

I think classic saturated already has alot of variety. 

I want a palette that has a good degree of 1 or 2 colors  that I can't find in any other palette.

For example Ice has the best neon blue. Orokin has a good neon blue as well and some people say the gold there is good too. Currently I use the gold color in the fire palette. anyway, get my point ? I want a palette that provides a special color or colors, not colors that I can find in other palettes.

Take Tenno,

you will have very high diversity with that colour palette.

I dont need diversity as I said classic saturated already has alot of it. I just want a palette that has 1 or more special colors.

seems like tenno has the highest votes so far maybe bec of that gold

Tenno-"Prime" any metallic/prisma surface.

uHgIWbj.jpg

thanks for the screenshot. this gold looks very nice

Edited by _Medo_

eximus to make ur teammates feel like they got punshed right in the face with a chair made out of pure pain and eye cancer

grineer for a damm nice light green that dosnt burn ur retina

lol thanks for the idea. I will probably use it on frost's energy color if I bought that pack. let's see what people might say then xD.

Why buy with Platinum when you can wait for the holidays(halloween, christmas etc.) to get palletes for 1 credit?

maybe the other packs have special colors. that's what I mentioned before. some packs have a certain color degree that makes this color extremely special.

From the palettes listed in the poll... well. I can only say from my personal experience: I got the Grineer palette as a part of a pack (color pack beta I think), I never wanted that palette. But it turned out quite good, the shades of grey and darkness are really good looking and the sandy hues are the closest to prime-like gold I found so far.

Every palette has something special. It's up to your taste, I'd take all.

Daybreak has awesome blues (plural)

sdmR3sB.jpg

HUBqNxe.jpg

which also combine well with blues and golds from Eximus

2qvQSVM.jpg

0jntAYF.jpg

purely Valentine is good for these sweets

9AwYksD.jpg

3CtBrsr.jpg

Tenno and Grineer (cape) look really cool on Ember

tDuwa1w.jpg

lHbhUUZ.jpg

Ash is good with Gamma

UcOhBRV.jpg

wCDCyIq.jpg

my Equinox is a mix of Grineer, Storm, and Ice

BvOZ5Wa.jpg

ePLYiUW.jpg

Twilight for these mysterious purples and violets, which combine so well with cherry from Valentine and Storm

iOsSRhj.jpg

Edited by Bouldershoulder

it honestly depends what palettes you currently have. if you dont have saturated and smoke i'd get that first. i like twilight though, but i like purples and earthy colors so its perfect for me.

I have all the other palettes. I listed the ones I don't have. so yes I have C.S. and Smoke

ok I will buy the twilight pack then ... because of that light purple. much better than the one in the infested palette

Thanks everyone for your votes  and / or  replies.

can't choose a best answer so I will just leave the thread like this.