Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Any Certain Emoticon That You Absolutely Cannot Stand?

tinyranitar

XD for sure. I used it a lot when I was, mh, 13 to 15 years old and I was pretty much a newbie not only on videogames, but Internet in general; never had it before. So imagine someone spamming XXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDD on every sentence...

-.-" I'm not fond of this either, but whatever.

:)

and emoticons in general, but I still use them a lot, just not XD and -.-". Eww.

Hooray xD

THIS EXPLAINS MY UNEXPLAINABLE RAGE

If you go punch a god in the face I think that should get rid of it. Although that might also mean that god also gave you said punching powers which in turn may kill you if said god were to expire. Don't worry your daughter will be fine tho.

GET BACK, I HAVE A FLAMETHROWER DAMMIT.

https://youtu.be/_tL2yxeAT2I?t=4m26s

This makes me so confused

It's fine, you get reincarnated later and your brother in law is there and everything as well. Also for some reason now you replaced the statue of liberty. Hey, don't blame me  blame the people who idolized you for punching that one god in his one face for trying to give birth to a new Gaea.

bleh... let's just post the ones that you like instead :p (I'm lazy and can't come up with one I dislike) (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

It's fine, you get reincarnated later and your brother in law is there and everything as well. Also for some reason now you replaced the statue of liberty. Hey, don't blame me  blame the people who idolized you for punching that one god in his one face for trying to give birth to a new Gaea.

That doesn't explain why my uncle hit my sister in law all the while spamming :) on this forum

All variations of lenny and any of the other copypasta ones are rather annoying to see everywhere.

The memetic :^) is also getting really old really quickly, but I will admit it is kinda fun to put in at times. Still, the world would be better without it.

Just one.

This gif might be a little flashy, careful.

Le+master+trole+xd+xd+xd+rofl+omg+lol+_5

Other then that, no other emotes bother me.

(I mean seriously, are you gonna cringe over some silly text? Just saying.)

Edited by SpotSkelebones

It depends on how they're used.

If used responsibly, I feel they make a good substitute for body language or tonal inflection that would otherwise be lost.

If spammed, used in the wrong context, or otherwise abused or misused, then yes: the cringe is real.