Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gersemi Valkyr Skin, Best Thing To Happen To Warframe?

Cleesus

Does Valkyr bonds work ????

You can equip them (I have the skin), but I'm not a fan of how they look, so I took them off. They attach to the elbow blades.

I like the skin, overall, but I may have to fiddle with the color scheme a bit. That's always the case when changing skins, though, so no real complaints from me.

The only problem here is the 2 week limit for this skin. Its a big question really. You could just leave it at the market and have it bring in money over time. But no, you have to be the stupid company who decide to make it a time limit. It has to be the worst decision they done so far. How many months did they spend on this skin? How many hours? After all that you decide a 2 week sale time? Isn't that kinda insult to the players? What about those players who took a break who love playing valkyr. Well they are not important now are they.

It will return after sometime like Excas did. You know actually its a smart move. Players will buy it now because it will go away because they dont want to miss this opportunity. When they will bring it back, it will be a news worthy annoucement again and they will sell even more.

I like most of it but the color's look extremely saturated and it's really hard to use any vibrant color's. The helm just feels off wish you could make the other helms look better with it which is probably a part of the color problem. lol one nit picky thing i have about it is there's no tail sway just hangs down.

It will return after sometime like Excas did. You know actually its a smart move. Players will buy it now because it will go away because they dont want to miss this opportunity. When they will bring it back, it will be a news worthy annoucement again and they will sell even more.

It will return in.... One year. :3

If you ask me, I don't wanna wait next year to get it! It's a smart and popular strategy to smash the customers face with a deadline. And you know what? IT WORKS!

Overall Gersemi is a great skin, but it seems that someone was not diligent enough. I mean great curves on torso and back, but for the love of jesus, why so few polygons on thighs and especially on butt? Imho Valkyr had the best ! out of all frames and Gersemi has some edgy half assed knockoff!

Alright...Now we know why you were so much interested, you naughty nauuuughty Enemaro... ;)

(Me?No no, I...never look at it.)

you really spend time looking at a warframes ! ???? you need help ! Thats one step from being a (*shudders ) furry !!!

You do know that its only a small minority that is attracted to fury "action" (i do apologise if you were just joking but many people dont really know anything about the furry fandom. I myself aint a furry but i like the style of it.)

Her skin is good but it looks so wierd in bright enviroments like the corpus snow levels

I dont think so, but it'll be hard to use it without her. :P

thanks. Because the skin is only available for 11 more days, Im going to farm plat from the void (get prime parts and sell them) until I can afford it. then I can take my time getting Valkyr, and have an AWESOME skin available instantly for an AWESOME frame!