Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Costume Contest: You Are What You Kill

[DE]Drew

Hi everyone!
This is my cosplay Mirage
I made him recently for Comic Con Russia
I don't know if you can use it for this contest...but I would venture)

ThUlcId.jpg?1

JHEQ44W.jpg?1

I doubt anyone is topping this one... This one hands down is already the winner... Unless someone from one of those fancy studios bothers to step in, and curb stomp everyone to death... OR a kamen rider fan... If a Kamen Rider Cosplayer joins in were all screwed...

I doubt anyone is topping this one... This one hands down is already the winner... Unless someone from one of those fancy studios bothers to step in, and curb stomp everyone to death... OR a kamen rider fan... If a Kamen Rider Cosplayer joins in were all screwed...

I agree, but technically

Costumes made prior to this contest do not count – please attempt to create something new

Hi everyone!

ThUlcId.jpg?1

JHEQ44W.jpg?1

Beautiful, great cosplay. Stinks it doesn't count, you would've been the winner. Good luck!

The name sheet is missing an "O", forgive me 

M8gvre5.jpg

4MFSCj0.jpg

The other ones are the same costume but i forgot to put the name in it, they are here just in case they are okay

SPdPh5f.jpg

yE1pUka.jpg

xESxz8k.jpg

The costume is new so i think it doesn't break the rules

Is this costume acceptable for the contest?

Hi everyone!

ThUlcId.jpg?1

JHEQ44W.jpg?1

I'm going to let this entry slide and be eligible for the contest.

The rule "Costumes made prior to this contest do not count – please attempt to create something new" is intended for costumes that were made months/years ago. Most people (if you're not a procrastinator like myself) would have started their Halloween costume prep before October 1st, and I don't want to exclude those people either.

So in conclusion, this entry is eligible and so are yours if you started recently before the contest was initiated. 

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or comment in this thread.

I'm going to let this entry slide and be eligible for the contest.

The rule "Costumes made prior to this contest do not count – please attempt to create something new" is intended for costumes that were made months/years ago. Most people (if you're not a procrastinator like myself) would have started their Halloween costume prep before October 1st, and I don't want to exclude those people either.

So in conclusion, this entry is eligible and so are yours if you started recently before the contest was initiated. 

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or comment in this thread.

Would you at least require a pic of the costume with the alias included? Not to sound skeptical, but I saw pics of this costume floating around on reddit, and anyone could've posted it claiming it was theres.

Would you at least require a pic of the costume with the alias included? Not to sound skeptical, but I saw pics of this costume floating around on reddit, and anyone could've posted it claiming it was theres.

That is a very good point. I will PM KatarinaElf to request a new image that fits the rules.

Thank you!

Greetings, Tenno!

After seeing there is a Warframe cosplay contest, I thought I'd share my Asa-inspired Syandana I built a few days ago.

iH1BTSi.jpg?1

Here's the proof that this is my Syandana:

http://i.imgur.com/00FsHKC.jpg?1

I also made a post about the build if somebody wants to build one or is just interested in that:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/536914-warframe-cosplay-asa-syandana-build-guidereport/#entry6034863

Have an awesome day, Tenno!