Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Sorry

Flustershy

First of all i usually don't whine about any updates unless its really really game breaking.....

But the 17.5 just god why..

I mean i can bet my soul that i'm not the first complainer nor the last one..

But the whole mantis thing is Pay 2 win for sure.

People say that the only way to farm his parts are from getting them from rare containers sure you can do a raid Once a day (2 if you do nightmare as well) and even raids don't have 100% chance for rare containers .

Not to mention that you can also get the same part over and over again.......

Or just pay 150 plat and get your toy just like that....

So Is De running out of money..because they need to make the non paying way so hard and put everything withing paywall for easy access.

So sorry for ranting.

Not cool DE not cool

Fine maybe its not pay 2 win but it is Pay 2 Boost which is all-most the same

Mantis? It looks so bad.. And im not too sure what's it doing.

You know what's not cool? Making valk's new skin time limited. That my friend is not cool.

You can build beacons where the mantis drops meds for you that's what it does.

U can farm it so long as u can farm its stil free only skins for mantis is platnium worth

Yeah its nice to farm an item

What you have 5% chance to randomly spawn somewhere in the map during normal missions outside the raids

And when you get one you may get the same parts again.

+raids also have cooldown (and if your team gets incompetent all the sudden and you cant even finish the raid)

So yeah i mean you could make the parts drop from manics and you still would have easyer time to get the parts.

So far there isnt much use for it, but it could be nice if it could act as a space fighter companion in archwing

Yeah so far but do you think that now when a feature like that is in the game they just drop it....No

Next up we get ones who drop nukes from the sky and blow everything up.

Or drop down a group of moa scepters.

(or maybe even a syndicate versions what bring the syndicate deathsquad guys...)

It's pay to skip ... Not pay to win ,

And yes DE is a company and yes they need money to run the company.

Even if it isn't pay 2 win

the community needs to show to DE that this is not the correct way.

Because if people are going to sit on and roll their thumbs DE will just continue making ridiculous farming methods.

Soon we get a new item what requires 10 Dreads And 5 hates to build or 400 detron barrels if No one tells DE to stop.

In the end aquiring the game content should be fun , not like 5% chance to get that 1 rare container hidden in the far ends of the map just to get the part you allready have. just rather put it as archwing mod def or def reward who knows.

Yeah so far but do you think that now when a feature like that is in the game they just drop it....No

Next up we get ones who drop nukes from the sky and blow everything up.

Or drop down a group of moa scepters.

(or maybe even a syndicate versions what bring the syndicate deathsquad guys...)

but liset can also drop the stuff, mantis is just a new ship