Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So This Is How I Divide The Warframe Community.

--FORMA--

1. That weird ninja kid that only uses Ash on EVERY mission.

2. That newbie that uses an Excalibur with default colors and starts meleeing everything.

3. That brain dead Rhino player that uses the Boltor Prime on EVERY mission.

4. That MLG kid that uses Banshee and the Vectis on EVERY mission.

5. That guy that tries to be funny in the chat but fails (me) on EVERY mission.

6. That Loki Master Race dude that fails to use Loki properly on EVERY mission.

7. Youtubers

8. There is no smart guy.

This is a joke, no one take this seriously.

9.) That dude that leeches in Draco pub runs by AFKing on the cliff ontop of the elevator EVERYTIME

I should know, I'm totally guilty about this.

I totally agree! So many bad players I once joined someone's Tier 4 Void (I had Banshee). He stopped the key and said Change frames Banshee is terrible. Same thing with Limbo, yet I'm the one reviving them when people go down! I enjoy ALL Frames. I don't stop playing them until I feel I've mastered them, then I move on to the next frame.

#THAT ONE PLAYER WHO REQUIRES MESA FOR EVERY DEFENSE RUN

#THAT ONE PLAYERS WHO ASSUMES ALL NON PRIME WEAPONS OR WARFRAMES ARE BAD

#THAT ONE PLAYER WHEN YOU'VE BEEN TOLD TO EXTRACT CHOOSES TO FIGHT EVERY ENEMY OR EXPLORE

#THAT ONE PLAYER WHEN YOUR WAITING AT EXTRACT CONSTANTLY SPAMS HIS ABILITIES

#THAT ONE PLAYER THAT BRAGS ABOUT PLAYING FOR YEARS BUT WHEN YOU CHECK ONLY HAS 25 DAYS PLAYED

I totally agree! So many bad players I once joined someone's Tier 4 Void (I had Banshee). He stopped the key and said Change frames Banshee is terrible. Same thing with Limbo, yet I'm the one reviving them when people go down! I enjoy ALL Frames. I don't stop playing them until I feel I've mastered them, then I move on to the next frame.

WHAT!? Banshee is AMAZING! I bring one with me on every void mission I do! Banshee master race! (I want Banshee Prime so bad! Just for the swag factor.)

The Average - Does everything you expect their Warframe to do when you expect it and wherever you expect it. Usually doesn't speak unless spoken to. Uses at least one weapon deemed above average. Adorns an unremarkable colour scheme, but that's not to say it might not be unique.

#: The guy who charges ahead in missions against enemies that vastly outrank them in terms of damage output and health, but still survives.

#: The guy who moves around like a chipmunk on crack with a jetpack. Also fueld by crack.

#: The guy who doesn't give a damn about all the fancy 'metas' and 'skillsets,' just being able to do the job.

Its astounding how little most of the Loki P players ive met have used Radial Disarm

Way to be a 'Loki master race ' when you cant even play him properly.

Kinda hard to disarm with negative range and not yet having overextended

# That guy who likes to collect everything.

# That guy who thinks that killing where the enemies will spawn will help team effort to complete mission, even if it is not helping at all

# That guy who doesn't change to any companions than Carrier or Carrier prime

# That guy who wants platinum from devstream or prime time.

# That guy who gets back from being absent when big updates come out.

# That guy who made this list for non-serious reason.