Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jordas Golem In The Jordas Precipt Mission Is Too Difficult.

I'll only say this once. Get good before complaining. I solo-ed the Golem easy. 

To those who says its impossible, go level your Archwings.

To those who begs for carries, go level your Archwings

To those who complain, go home and level your Archwings

To those who try leeching off me in Archwing interception, it's not happening

Edit: since I'm such a nice guy, i'll share something with you. My Veloticus can 1-2 shot the golem. 

Edit 2: No I don't do free carries because I spent time and effort levelling my Archwings with Formas.

Edited by InfinitySinX

Just another boss/frame farm with undertones of eluding to the pushing of just buying plat or the frame.  No surprise here anymore, especially after equinox, mesa among other quests to get frames.  Cool update to graphics and guns, but this aspect of the game makes me want to puke on my cok. 

I have a unformaed Velocitus and i did a couple of test runs with a PUG yesterday (incidentally helped tem get a whole atlas set which was nice) and the first time - when i was fully set on the fight - the golem lasted a grand total of 4 seconds. Time to charge 4 velocitus shots to be precise.

The guy with me was actually WTFed. He even asked what exactly was taking those huge chunks of HPs out of the Golem.

OP, im sorry but your post does not evoke simpathy - just looks like someone who doesn't give a rat's arse about AW got his bubble busted for good.

It's one of the easiest bosses in the game at the moment. You just need to be able to move around and aim at a hugeass weakspot, while the Golem "threatens" you with ineffective and easy to dodge attacks. The normal mobs spawning aren't even close to an issue if you keep moving around like every semi-experienced Archwing player does after being swatted like a fly by a salvo of Hellion rockets the first time they stopped on Caelus.

Take some time to rank up your gear and you'll breeze trough it exactly as fast as every other boss in this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus @(*()$ christ, that thing can do with about 500x less health and S#&$.  I have killed him like 4 times, but dear @(*()$ god.  It takes like an hour each time.

And suddenly its just bullS#&$ death after bullS#&$ death.  The electric balls like to randomly 1 shot me from 1100 shields and 1280 health to 0 in like 2 seconds.  Just now it suddenly decided to push me off into the sunset, it randomly decided to make me lose control of my toon and I sailed off into the distance. 

Dear god, ive died more times in the last 5 times against this guy then I have since I started.....ok, not really, but its about equal.  Maybe 10 deaths the entire time ive played.  Like 8 since I started to fight this guy.

Nerf him?  Atlas aint that good...

Jesus @(*()$ christ, that thing can do with about 500x less health and S#&$.  I have killed him like 4 times, but dear @(*()$ god.  It takes like an hour each time.

And suddenly its just bullS#&$ death after bullS#&$ death.  The electric balls like to randomly 1 shot me from 1100 shields and 1280 health to 0 in like 2 seconds.  Just now it suddenly decided to push me off into the sunset, it randomly decided to make me lose control of my toon and I sailed off into the distance. 

Dear god, ive died more times in the last 5 times against this guy then I have since I started.....ok, not really, but its about equal.  Maybe 10 deaths the entire time ive played.  Like 8 since I started to fight this guy.

Nerf him?  Atlas aint that good...

Need a hand? I'm on right now.