Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Hek Sound Is Really Great, ** But **

AdunSaveMe

Don't care. sounds crap.  Put it back.

ikr

I mean couldn`t they just add reverb to it without changing it? I don`t think echo is that hard to apply....

also the start of it now sounds like the gun breaks itself firing, I really can`t relate this to the old one as a revamped version

There is already a post about the Hek sound and it seems the answer from DE is: F*** you guys, we give zero fucks about what you like. 

The topic was open, we argued about the sound. DE George (i believe) came and said something like " camon guys give it a try, try it for a few weeks "

Its been more than a month already, and the vast majority of us still think the same: the hek sound is complete garbage, every time i use the Hek i close the game with tears in my eyes. Please DE, give us another answer. 

Edit to remark what  Don_T_shoot said about reverb: 

Don't care. sounds crap.  Put it back.

Edited by Pakon3ds

I suppose the firing sound is still here cause us Hek users who missed the old sound have their tears perpetually clogging the tubes. Ever since it was castrated for the sake of technical pride, the Hek's quad-barrel has been forever tainted by the sound of air pushing out salt water from a plastic tube when fired.

I'm not good at being poetic, but you get the point.

please DE, the new sound is fine, but Hek didn`t need it, it already sounded cool, Tigris or Sobek could`ve received this new one, Tigris fire sound feels too low for its firepower, and sobek feels meh to fire, like, a plastic bag blowing up or something........

Hek was a good gun, and had a good sound, it got a better version (vaykor) and a new sound......

y u do dis DE?