Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Slightly Displeased.

Sebastianx

So, as if the RNG is not bad enough, after 20 hours of farming for the Mantis Avionics, on the run that I get it, I get to the end screen, the 10 second countdown commences as the Liset leaves the Orokin Tower and then...nothing...black. 2 seconds later I get booted in the login window, madly trying to log in to no avail, and when I finally did manage to log in, quickly rushing to the foundry to build my Mantis...just to see there's no Mantis Avionics. 

Yep. Slightly displeased.

(Oh and I also got myself a warning point for saying the F word followed by "this game" in the official thread of this problem)

Well then, back I go, hopefully this time the RNG gods will show mercy and it will only take 19 hours.

Funny thing about a blank screen is that, well its a blank screen so screencaps are worthless. 

A good practice is to screenshot mission rewards as soon as you get really rare stuff (like a TR for e.g.), so in case you succumb to bugframe, you have evidence for your support ticket. 

Edited by SandmanTT

That's why you always screenshot stuff you've been farming for hours,so that if you glitch,you can contact support with the screenshot as proof and they will give the item back to you,you have to beat RNGesus to it!

You can still try support,but i doubt they will give it back with only your word as proof :/

That's why you always screenshot stuff you've been farming for hours,so that if you glitch,you can contact support with the screenshot as proof and they will give the item back to you,you have to beat RNGesus to it!

You can still try support,but i doubt they will give it back with only your word as proof :/

Do they actually give you back the items if you, for instance, crashed ?

That's kind of a cheatable option tbh

As far as I know, they'll only give you the lost items if you were playing in a squad.

So you need to provide the names of those that did the run with you.

@OP

I think it's easier (and probably faster) to farm a few prime parts, sell them and buy the Mantis from the market.

As far as I know, they'll only give you the lost items if you were playing in a squad.

So you need to provide the names of those that did the run with you.

@OP

I think it's easier (and probably faster) to farm a few prime parts, sell them and buy the Mantis from the market.

Well crap...I was doing solo T4 cap runs, search for the part, running to the exit and if nothing dropped I'd just press esc > quit mission since I don't have many T4 caps (and people say higher level has higher chance to spawn rare/reinforced containers)