Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Dreamt That We Finally Got To See What The Tenno Looked Like Under Those Warframes...

BabyKurama

So this is dream I can remember very good. 

I add just completed a task and a sentient came, said some things (can't remember them all) and then at the end he said then why don't you take of that helmet and see for your self. So after it all was completed and I was back at the liset I went to the arsenal and removed helmet. Then I saw it. We where....

FURRIES

I don't know what to say, I can remember Ash was a gray/brown fox furrie and I saw a yellowish one also (don't know wish). 

If you don't know what Furries are here:

Dn249eB.jpg

Edited by BabyKurama

So this is dream I can remember very good. 

I add just completed a task and a sentient came, said some things (can't remember them all) and then at the end he said then why don't you take of that helmet and see for your self. So after it all was completed and I was back at the liset I went to the arsenal and removed helmet. Then I saw it. We where....

FURRIES

I don't know what to say, I can remember Ash was a gray/brown fox furrie and I saw a yellowish one also (don't know wish). 

that's your mind for you. honestly I wouldn't worry about it being broken or anything.

sometimes when dreaming your mind can act like its high on cocaine even though you have never smoked some in your life.

in fact ive had things that were just about as bonkers happen in my dreams. like that time I turned into gandalf and started to fight storm troopers.

I'm not sure if people may or may not notice, but if you seem to hate furries in general, then you may not like the other races existing in Mass Effect either. Or any other race that has more fur than humans.

Just a saying about Xenophobia here.

I prefer robots more, by the way. :3