Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Event?

ClockworkSpectre

So DE, when is the next even because we are seriously overdue for an event(it has been over 4 months).   I have to admit I am a bit irritated with how infrequent events have become.  Even tactical alerts are few and far between.  It's just my opinion, but I really think that there should be an event every month and a tactical alert every two weeks(rewards for tactical alerts don't even need to be fancy, just core packs or a 3 day credit booster or something).

I agree for the Tactical alerts. Have them every 2nd week opposite to Baro Ki'teer.

The Events however, a month is a tad greedy. maybe every 2 or 3 months

Yeah, back when they introduced Tactical alerts they made it seem like they would be a regular thing, but apparently that wasn't the case.  I would also love to see them every two weeks opposite of Baro.

As for events, I really don't think its to much to ask to have somewhat frequent events, maybe 1.5-2 months, though personally 1 each month seems more appropriate.  But this goes back to what I've been saying for awhile, it really feels like DE has slowed down the development of this game.  Both events and large updates used to be more frequent. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Yeah, back when they introduced Tactical alerts they made it seem like they would be a regular thing, but apparently that wasn't the case. I would also love to see them every two weeks opposite of Baro.

As for events, I really don't think its to much to ask to have somewhat frequent events, maybe 1.5-2 months, though personally 1 each month seems more appropriate. But this goes back to what I've been saying for awhile, it really feels like DE has slowed down the development of this game. Both events and large updates used to be more frequent.

Large updates not only used to be more frequent, they also used to be a lot smaller. They are focusing on higher quality of updates instead of just pushing out more content and quality takes time.

But I do agree that it's been very long since last event and we could really use one. And that tactical alert every two weeks idea is also nice.

Events seem to be used to introduce Reworks - ala the latest Regor and Anyo reworks - now, while everything else gets regulated to simpler-to-produce Tact Alerts or More-directed-story-driven Quests... I do think we ARE overdue for one, though, but aside from Kela's rework or a final one to introduce Anyo's final reintroduction I can't imagine WHAT it would be about...

Maybe Luna's introduction? But with that most likely shipping with the Sentients I can't imagine them dropping it any sooner that U18 proper.

Events seem to be used to introduce Reworks - ala the latest Regor and Anyo reworks - now, while everything else gets regulated to simpler-to-produce Tact Alerts or More-directed-story-driven Quests... I do think we ARE overdue for one, though, but aside from Kela's rework or a final one to introduce Anyo's final reintroduction I can't imagine WHAT it would be about...

Maybe Luna's introduction? But with that most likely shipping with the Sentients I can't imagine them dropping it any sooner that U18 proper.

Just because they use events to introduce things doesn't mean each event needs to be that way.  I also seriously doubt the next one will be U18 as that is likely a couple months off and that would be 6 months between events, even DE as it is now wouldn't stretch it out that far. 

The next event will probably come when U18 launches, or a few days after they have sendt out some hot-fixes to fix the new bugs.

Tac alerts every 2 weeks.... maybe once a month. But it would be cool if we could get some nightwatch alerts now and then, they were extremely fun to kill.

Monthly tactical alerts along with alternating drop boost weekend and exp boost weekend each tied to credit boost, for each tac alert.
That'll be enough to keep it fresh.

I'tll even give reason to add in more old event mods as well, like charged chamber/aviator. Or event/cut weapon recycles.

Edited by (PS4)Onyxflamegod

Monthly tactical alerts along with alternating drop boost weekend and exp boost weekend each tied to credit boost, for each tac alert.

That'll be enough to keep it fresh.

I'tll even give reason to add in more old event mods as well, like charged chamber/aviator. Or event/cut weapon recycles.

i want machete in a tactical alert..... i missed that weapon because i went to the US....... I want more MR affinity ;_;

Has it really been 4 months? It doesn't seem like it, but I guess you're right. I honestly thought they might create an event promoting the new Archwing game modes, but I guess not. I would assume that the next one should be coming pretty soon. However, we did just get the Operation Undermine Tactical Alert - which was really cool. I'm now the proud owner of my very own Snipetron.

Edited by Truth

Personaly think that 2 diff events could possibly apear before u18

-Event letting us have a quick fight at nerf anyo before release

-Event letting us fight the sentients on the moon base.

Anyo might be a tac alert.

Sentients will 99.99% be an event that probably comes with U18

I think we haven't had any tactical alerts because they ran out of evolutions for the Stratos Emblem. Once you get to a certain part it just stops upgrading. (I think I'm Max Stratos +2 now)

Oh it evolves? Never actually noticed it.