Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 20 Endgame Weapon Suggestions

ZiggyTank

Question

I've been having a hard time figuring out what to shoot for Primary and Secondary wise for endgame (especially up to date suggestions because I don't know what's been nerfed/buffed recently).

Instead of asking "what's the best . . ."

What is your preferred end game T4 or Above weapon loadouts for Primaries and Secondaries and how many forma (Potato assumed) did you pump into it?

Personal favorite is the soma prime. I have 3 formas and it does really good and even better with 4x cp. Lots of people like the tonkor but I dont really have any formas on it. As for secondaries, I use the brakk quite a bit. I loved playing with the acrid but wouldn't consider it, "end game." The vaykor marelok is also amazing.

Dread, Paris prime, burston prime, braton prime, sancti tigris, synoid simulor, secura penta.

That's basically my primary rotation for anything serious.

Despair, hikou prime, murderkingpistol lex prime, sancti castanas, embolist.

Same for secondaries.

3-4 forma at most.

Synoid Sim is seriously good atm, makes very short work of nullers so you don't have to worry bout recasting your toggle abilites in a firefight. Great in a crowd too. Will give some CC by stun knockbacks at later levels too. And ofc it's AoE Magnetic damage and dishes energy regen to boot. Just crazy good gun.

Edited by Man_In_Suitcase

This more likely : Which weapons would be nerfed to unusable state in near future . So suggesting good weapons would lead to thier nerf obviously ...

Synoid Sim is seriously good atm, makes very short work of nullers so you don't have to worry bout recasting your toggle abilites in a firefight. Great in a crowd too. Will give some CC by stun knockbacks at later levels too. And ofc it's AoE Magnetic damage and dishes energy regen to boot. Just crazy good gun.

Dont mind short range to work  and completely useless at mid range but anyway im sure this would be nerfed soon. For obvious reasons 

Tonkor or secura penta with a resonance banshee or a nova or BOTH! Most syndicate primaries should do it. I for one love braton prime but it's not exactly lvl 100+ end game. For secondaries, i'm liking the kulstar right now. Vaykor marelock. Most secondaries are crap at high levels. 

Stuff I bring into extremely high level runs:

Primaries:

Latron Prime, 2 Forma

Latron Wraith, 3 Forma

Hek, 4 Forma (not listing VayHek simply because I haven't used it yet) (Not listing (Sancti) Tigris for same reason)

Dread, 3 Forma

Secondaries:

Vaykor Marelok, 4 Forma

Lex Prime, 3 Forma

Tysis, 0 Forma (viral proc super high level enemies, switch to another weapon)

Melee:

Ninkondi, 1 Forma

Primary:

Sancti Tigris - 5 Forma

Vaykor Hek - 4 Forma

Tonkor - 6 Forma

Synoid Simulor - 3 Forma

Secondary:

Vaykor Marelok - 4 Forma (thinking about a 5th)

Brakk - 4 Forma

Acrid - 5 Forma

Depending on which weapon combo I choose, I'll use, and not in any particular order:

Mirage - Hall of Malevolence build

Chroma - Ice Build

Trinity - Blessing/Link

Banshee - Resonance

"....have fun storming the castle."

Tonkor is the best for me with 5 formas however it's not very fun. I like to mess around with the Redeemer, Bows ~2 forma, Hek/Vaykor Hek ~3 forma, Sancti Tigris 2 forma, Soma Prime 3 forma, Hikou Prime (concealed explosives build for CC and nullifiers), Vaykor Marlok, Vasto (cause it's fun).

The Vaykor Hek is the best weapon in the game. When compared to a max DPS Boltor Prime, the Vaykor Hek with a balanced build can output about 50% more damage even at max falloff with none of the ammo efficiency issues. I'm not going to talk about whether or not it's overpowered until U18 and the damage/modding/enemy scaling reworks.

Most of the time I will bring my 5 forma Sybaris to content I can't steam roll. I also have a 5 forma Vectis and a 5 forma Tiberon I like to take to Trailes and hour long T4s. On rare occasions I'll take out my 6 forma Opticor. Oh, I also have a 5 forma Latron Prime I love sniping with.

For secondaries, I like to roll with my 5 forma Ak Magnus or my 4 forma Telos AkBolto. Other secondaries I use on occasion are Akjagar (4), AkSomati (5) AkStilletos (4 forma, love these!) and Kohmak (5)

For melee I'll rotate Dragon Nikana, Atterax, Jat Kittag, Dex Dakra, Galentine, Kogake or Orthos Prime. I don't put forma in melee weapons usually. Only ones I ever did was Dex Dakra I think to change the stance and Jat Kittag because the 120% Impact mod and the Prime impact mod.

Edited by (PS4)DBR87

The Vaykor Hek is the best weapon in the game. When compared to a max DPS Boltor Prime, the Vaykor Hek with a balanced build can output about 50% more damage even at max falloff with none of the ammo efficiency issues. I'm not going to talk about whether or not it's overpowered until U18 and the damage/modding/enemy scaling reworks.

....that "damage/modding/enemy scaling reworks" is what has me a bit worried. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's a seamless balance.

In the warframe community there is a big misconception about endgame. Endgame is not about damage (midgame is). Endgame is about CC and utility. Guns have virtually no utility, only damage.

Endgame is all about style, if you do not understand you are try hard:P at certain point all things falloff only decorations dont

Endgame is all about style, if you do not understand you are try hard:P at certain point all things falloff only decorations dont

CC doesnt fall off, thats why endgame is all about CC. Vauban+Loki for example is nothing but CC, which is why they are so common in raids

In the warframe community there is a big misconception about endgame. Endgame is not about damage (midgame is). Endgame is about CC and utility. Guns have virtually no utility, only damage.

Not entirely true. I consider end game being the raids or endless survival although weapons do drop off eventually, it takes a very very long time for that to happen. Running 4x cp really helps out in the void.

Not entirely true. I consider end game being the raids or endless survival although weapons do drop off eventually, it takes a very very long time for that to happen. Running 4x cp really helps out in the void.

Endgame is basically T4S after 60 minutes or Nightmare Raids. 

I meant nullies spell check hates me, and those are easy

Nullifiers are easy to take care of, those arent a probem