Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip Quiette Shy's Channel

omeggga

IIRC this is false.
The music got flagged by the Content ID system of youtube at its inception by a robot.

Angry Joe gave the game a 10/10 so no.

I stand corrected.

OP: Please edit the title since it's her YouTube channel that's gone, not her. The title is misleading.

It's not letting me... help ^^;

Quiette has to pay for that text-to-speech program. If she weren't mute then she wouldn't have to. But the surgeons #*($%%@ up her vocal chords so she had no choice. Also, as it says on the website,The sound files that you download are free of rights. You can use them for all personal or commercial projects. There is only one limitation: if you plan to create an advertisement that will be broadcast on radio or television you must contact us first.

And if the short 10 second tops clips she uses from movies and such were the reason? That is utter bullS#&$.

Youtube was her only way to get her "voice" out there. Good job on youtube's part. Silence the mute person.

Right, so he "medically" can't speek, that makes him a "Mute", right, sorry but that sounds really far stretched, also along with that, any copyrighted stuff gets banned, so very well deserved, but really everyone just needs to chill out, if He does come back, then I hope He gets a better program, then trying to sound like some wanna-be cephalon, cuz with all due respect its irritating as hell.

But really, guys clam down, unless you want this topic to detail, over something silly.

Edited by LegionCynex

Right, so he "medically" can't speek, that makes him a "Mute", right, sorry but that sounds really far stretched, also along with that, any copyrighted stuff gets banned, so very well deserved, but really everyone just needs to chill out, if He does come back, then I hope He gets a better program, then trying to sound like some wanna-be cephalon, cuz with all due respect its irritating as hell.

But really, guys clam down, unless you want this topic to detail, over something silly.

You're not acting like the Tenno the Lotus knew you could be.

damn. and i was just watching her video this morning. hope its gonna be back soon since i really really doubt with a short video like shy she would get any strike, though she does use a lot of random footage from various videos.

LegionCynex, why do you insist on calling Quiette male pronouns when the explanation given to you stated Quiette is female? Even if the actual person behind Quiette is male, the character "Quiette Shy" is presented as female, and most if not all of the people who follow her videos refer to her as such. I can only think of a few exceptions to her videos where a male character was used, and it was generally in parody and that character was a Limbo with a male voice. It doesn't really matter what the actual creator's gender is...

Anyway, I don't see anything on her twitter account about the termination/suspension of her YouTube account but she has a Tumblr now so, hopefully anyone who wants an update can follow those and find one, or ask Quiette directly what happened.

https://twitter.com/QuietteShy

HAHAHAHA she deserve it and I unsubbed recently.

Her video was fun, but my attitude toward her changed sinced she laugh at people who supports coptering. Always remember who farms the prime parts for you. Betrayer.

Edited by VCaptiion

What is so "far stretched"(your probably mean far-fetched)?  Do you even understand the definition of "mute"? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muteness

As for Copyrighted stuff, what about all those movies that are uploaded onto youtube? Those aren't touched and have been on there for years. 

Shy uses 10-second clips from various movies and such to get her point across, but ultimately it's what she created. I'm not well-versed in youtube's "fair-use" policy but I'd say She has done nothing wrong whatsoever.

And no, I'm not going to calm down. Someone who's content and personality I enjoy just got kicked in the face by Youtube's bullS#&$ copyright system.

And what do you mean by "detail"? If you meant derail then no, it's not going to derail. This topic is about Quiette Shy and how her only medium of conveying her thoughts was taken away by a S#&$ system. And so we will talk about that.

Keep posting. I need someone to vent on and you're a good candidate so far.

Edited by Drunkenbagel