Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavy Impact

08DeCiBeL80

Is it worth using it more on Exilius slot?? i use it on divebomb (and Divebomb vortex) build for Zephyr you Always need to be 2.5 m from the ground to trigger the heavy impact with divebomb to reach it 16m/s fall speed but it stacks better on higher heights

So any ideas / Suggestions for me for Warframe's that are able to trigger Heavy Impact fast

Zephyr's fall acceleration is |lower| than that of other frames, and thus you don't reach the needed threshold as fast as others, unless you are using Dive Bomb, but then it really is pointless.

Really, the mod isn't that helpful... I wouldn't use a Exilius Adapter for it, although, for Enemy Sense or Rush? Yes.

So any ideas / Suggestions for me for Warframe's that are able to trigger Heavy Impact fast

I'd say any, really. 

Experiment with some melee weapons, some, not all, will trigger the effect on a ground slam.

Edited by (PS4)buddy72757

Venka's jump to slam attack procs Heavy Impact most of the times at any height.

I'd like just to see more mods like this, modifying our Parkour and Mobility actions to have special attacks to blowout when needed.
We already have some elemental BulletJump effect.

Some nice ideas would be a Stealth factor on Bullet Jump ala Excalibur's SuperJump2.0, maybe some Flaming Dragon Kick (Shiftrun+Jump+CTRL Divekick Action), something adding stealth while Crouched or Latched to some wall, something working together with Rush and Maglev like a Shoving Charge, or a Knockdown Slidekick.

There are so many possibilities.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

I'm testing it now.

EDIT: I'm using Vermillion Storm, duck the damage, they're nice weapons ;) also the Ground Finisher is often lethal.

It seems  that Heavy Impact is half bugged.

I remember being able with an Excalibur and Venka to proc it every slam attack not long ago after the Parkour2.0.

I'm now with a Saryn in the Relay Training Room, Rush mod up, it seems to work occasionally. Sometimes I can proc it 3-4 times consecutively by slam attacking even if I'm not at the half of my highest jump height. Then something fails and I can't proc it anymore even by bulletjumping at the highest height.

It seems anyway that Venka's Vermillion Storm ground slam attack is able to proc it.

PPS:

It feels like Heavy Impact must be actived once by reaching the max height jump with a bullet jump, then after it procs, every slam attack will proc it.
If you accidentally make a simple jump not proccing it, this effect will end, and it must be set up again.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

• 2 months later...

Oh, i totally forgot about this mod. I'll give it another try on my next game, and check how it scales now with parkour 2.0.

I used it with Excalibur's Super Jump when i was still a low rank player or Zephyr. But unless it got buffed (haven't been using it for a lot of time) i remember it being not so effective and somewhat buggy (didn't damage or knock down some mobs).

Considering how situational it is to proc, i wouldn't bother much with it. And to obtain a similar effect you can just smash your melee weapon on the ground and it will knock down the mobs or other effects (depending on the weapon).