Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Your Hopes And Dreams For Warframe?

AnOldAlias

^ Title.

What are your hopes for the future of Warframe? Generally, anyway. Can include anything related.
What are your dreams(For Warframe)? Generally, anyway. Can include anything related.

These are more personalized questions, meant to cater to your own personal idea's/wants.

For me? I want [DE] to hire some of the artistic crew that have produced so many great 3D models and idea's over the years, and get them on the creative board.
That is my hope.

My dream?
To be honest, I don't have much.. Though I'll admit, one of my all-time dreams is to get a fan-concept I made to be done by [DE], whether its a past design, or a future one, and published to the market.

Edited by Nelizar

I really just think to i don't wanna say it but SAO with its nerve gear which could in many ways be the future of gaming, one day far in the future ill want the warframe servers revived (if they're gone by then) so we can this time be the tenno, let the frames become our bodies, conduits of affliction if i recall? Though by then we may not have the same dev team ( a.k.a. the best dev team of all time)

Freakin unconscious and linked up doing parkour as a space ninja in my mind

I'd like to see warframe continue to do exactly what it's been doing for a few years now. Although I would certainly like to see the grind tweaked to be less "do this same thing 10 billion times until you run out of X and then go farm that so you can keep doing the same thing 10 billion times." AKA "fix the void" 

What I'd like to see is DE lease out the rights to the engine to see a more "structured" mmo use it to underpin the physics. In effect a different setting and a more progression based system. (in a perfect world* lease the damn thing to turbine and have them build asheron's call 3 on top of these physics) 

*not to be confused with PWE

I want to customize the interior of my Liset with a sofa, television set and a bed with a little area to cook my kubrows.... i mean er... cook FOR my kubrows.... um..... yeah

it's so dark and cold, i just want to make the place warm and cozy.... maybe a fuzzy area rug too or something, and a fire place

I want to customize the interior of my Liset with a sofa, television set and a bed with a little area to cook my kubrows.... i mean er... cook FOR my kubrows.... um..... yeah

it's so dark and cold, i just want to make the place warm and cozy.... maybe a fuzzy area rug too or something, and a fire place

Hah.. That just made me think of something awesome.

Imagine sitting your warframe down in a seat/couch(Either in your liset or in a Relay, a big'ol room where everyone can watch) and watching the devstream/primetime in-game on a screen. :p

typhus
speed up updates
Lore "quests series" EX greenir campain corpus campain etc etc
quest warframes like aready we have and about special weapons or more lore about some specifec charecter etc etc

Sindicate quests

better defenition on factions EX: corpus from alad V  corpus from NEF  corpus from darvo father  greenirs from tyl greenirs from vor  sindicates have there own soldiers with nice buffs bothe enemy as allys 
focus system (beast mod)
Dark sectors work for both PVP and PVE players 2 mods of game where evry one can help bot PVE and PVP players( exemple PVE playrs are helping clan A  PVP playrs from clan B loses defence towers or lose all spectrrers 
and a direction start there lvl up go there u guys are calling it progression 
better distribuiton on weapons u are rank 2 not max boltorprime  or penta  keep it slow progressions 

An improved/expanded relay would be nice.

Such as bringing your kubrow along with you, and leaving it play with other kubrow in the relay's kennel. :)

Also would be cool if there was more stuff to do inside each of the syndicate offices, other than just turn in medallions and talk to the leader.

There's lots to do in the ceph simarus station with the MR practice runs and the simulation runner.  So maybe each syndicate can each have other kinds of VR simulations available too.  Or maybe you can duel other syndicate members inside uniquely syndicate-themed dueling rooms.  But to keep it fun and not over-the-top PvP competitive, there can be a "weapon-of-the-day" that you just spar each other with.  Because other than the unique handshake, there is little reason to care what syndicate other people are in.

Oh, and there could be a community firing range inside the relay too.  The only place inside the relay where you can fire your primary or secondary.

More fluid movement and animations, in both Tenno and enemies. The movement and animations are a bit choppy at times i.e enemies jumping on a crate or switching weapons.

I'd like walking and running animations for female Warframes, instead of them sharing the male walk/run animations.

I'd also like animations for melee weapons instead of all frames just sharing the same animation when melee is equipped. Why do we have animations for secondary and primary weapons, but not melee?

I really want to like kubrows.....but they kind of suck.

Do away with the ridiculous nullifier bubble..... That is also an impenetrable shield....but only by weapons. You can walk in there fine, but it repels all bullets? Okay.

And of course the good ol bombard. The Mesa of enemies. Nerf the GPS on that thing