Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Pc, 10/16/2015

Junktron

Coming back to this game to find out about the orokin trader and the cool stuff he brings. This, however isn't making the best first impression.

Going all the way to pluto for junk doesn't seem worth it.

You've come back at a time when DE is pushing Kubrows and Archwing not by fixing Kubrows and making Archwing more fun (although in fairness, there were some nice improvements in 17.5), but by taking up precious Prime Accessories, Baro, and event slots with Kubrow and Archwing stuff.

What a time to be alive!

You've come back at a time when DE is pushing Kubrows and Archwing not by fixing Kubrows and making Archwing more fun (although in fairness, there were some nice improvements in 17.5), but by taking up precious Prime Accessories, Baro, and event slots with Kubrow and Archwing stuff.

What a time to be alive!

Speaking of kubrows I am surprised the growing kubrow bug still hasn't been fixed. Kinda creepy to see my kubrow grapple a grineer gunner and turn into the size of a bear.

Also they should maybe focus on fixing the game as some of the mercury tilesets are missing pieces now.

Welp, I missed out on the Prisma Skana last time. My 50k from the fomorian should help me get there.

Speaking of kubrows I am surprised the growing kubrow bug still hasn't been fixed. Kinda creepy to see my kubrow grapple a grineer gunner and turn into the size of a bear.

KUBROW SMASH

To be honest, it's not as bad as people picture it.

- Tempo Royale was rare as hek before, now people who missed several opportunities can lay their hands on this beautiful stance

- Oh well, there are some AW players out there... and some of them will maybe use their skills to attack rather than shield themselves or else

- Err... this is the 3rd time the Prisma Skana's around, isn't it? There are always players who miss such deals twice

(Well, let's just hope for Primed Intensify, maybe Prisma Braton or even Prisma Lato (I want this so much) and be grateful for the good things he brought us... not only hate him for the not-so-good things he keeps bringing!)

Edited by StratosOmega

All the grinding everyone did for Tempo Royal, and plat spent, WTS, WTB...messages upon messages seen in chat where it drops?, does it drop?

Let me just tip toe in here, excuse me sir, maam.....and buy it for peanuts.

Thank you, cya all later :)

mu....muhaha....MUAHHAHAHAHA

LMAO

Yeah, I didn't grind hard for it but I did try, never got it and luckily fought the urge to buy it.

Will definitely grab it tonight and hopefully finish my Scindo Prime as well.

I want the Skarna Prime too (sick of AW until they make more content and choices for it) but a little short on Ducats. Better do some ducat grinding tonight.

not by fixing Kubrows and making Archwing more fun

taking up precious Prime Accessories, Baro, and event slots with Kubrow and Archwing stuff.

I, for one, enjoy my new Primed Morphic Transformer Thumper.

Lord forbid we get something Archwing related, right?

I bought Tempo Royale for 250p, but I'm very glad to see rare stances offered on Baro. I've always said they should do that, and I'm glad to see that they are.

That's the spirit ! 

!!!!!

Hotnerf incoming.

Hotnerf is coming ... the fix is cold and full of terror.

Edited by Syln

I'm surprised more people aren't happy that he has Tempo Royale given how in demand it is.

Well I say I'm surprised but it seems to me that a lot of people on here, if all you had to do was go to say hello to Baro and he'd give you 100,000 credits for free, would complain that it wasn't 200,000 or say that they don't need credits anyway. So maybe not such a shocker.

Edited by (PS4)NachoZissou