Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Pc, 10/16/2015

Junktron

All the grinding everyone did for Tempo Royal, and plat spent, WTS, WTB...messages upon messages seen in chat where it drops?, does it drop?

Let me just tip toe in here, excuse me sir, maam.....and buy it for peanuts.

Thank you, cya all later :)

mu....muhaha....MUAHHAHAHAHA

So instead of rebalancing and looking at archwing mods in general you release this? I'm genuinely upset right now. Why? Who in their right mind thinks this mod should be primed? Ability damage in general is sooo whacky. The whole archwing is sooo whacky. Get that mode in decent shape first, please :\

Kind feels like that mod was added because of all the whining we got from the last Fomorian attack :p

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

Not only is Primed Morphic Transformer a Primed mod for a game mode that people only play 5% of the time at best, requiring just as many cores to rank up, but offensive Archwing powers scale horribly and barely even tickle high-level Archwing enemies at max rank with 120% Power Strength. I really don't see 155% Power Strength changing that much.

In fact, Power Strength has no effect on any non-offensive Archwing ability, as far as I can tell.

Well, I always have more fun with Prisma salt than with a good item, so I can't complain too much.

Its not so bad.When you like Archwing and Elytron this is actually a expensive good one.

But... ok, I like Archwing, but Elytron is not my main Archwing, Odonata Prime is and the problem is that there's not much need for Power Strenght on it, more range and duration than anything else. And Thumper... I can see it working on it, but...

I will get that mod anyways, maybe we will have an Archwing that benefits from this more soon.

I'm conflicted, as you can probably tell.