Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Sad To See This .....

KnilX

For some reason my post about the terrible event and the facts about it  was deleted, this is what i said:

i have done 50 runs (not an exaggeration) i have over 200 fusion R5 cores 11 barrels and like 13  bp and not even 1 single receiver...

they clearly don't understand how much ppl don't like AW 

i have all AW maxed out with every mod maxed out i am only missing some weapons (vandal is 1 of them)  because i am 1 of the few that trully like AW mostly cause it reminds me of ZOE (Zone of the Enders).

But trust me, grinding 50 runs for not getting anything is not the way you make an event.

how to break the most horrible tedious and overly grinding event that i have ever seen:

Itzal (maxed)
Imperator/phedra (maxed) i suggest this 2 cause the long range
Melee of your choice (centaur)
you do each run in 2 minutes (solo or with squad)

and the worst of all, this was terrible!
The event had absolutely no challenge

with itzal you skip all the enemies in the beginning.
then you just need fairly strong long range weapon (imperator is good enough) to hit all the core nodes from a distance. 
and then you escape....oh wait forget the escape part....you can simply stay there cause nothing happens if you stay or leave .......... 

I am very disappointed.

did i mention that i did 50 runs and still have no receiver but 10+ of the other parts ?

btw WTB> Imperator Valndal pm me offer IGN KnilX :D

may i know why did the post got deleted ?

Because IT WASN'T AN EVENT.

These alerts just occur now- like normal alerts do. It wasn't an event, it wasn't a one time thing, they'll come back time and again.

Now that's not to say the mission type isn't terrible- it is (especially considering it hasn't changed at all since Eyes of Blight- INCLUDING bugs and complete lack of all fun whatsoever, BUT I DIGRESS). But if you'd actually do a search on forums you'd see they've explained this is nothing special in several places, and that you'll have a chance again to get your imperator vandal.

there must not be a reason for your posts to be deleted, tho I guess it was deleted due to you being toxic, dev-bashing is also a valid reason

How is anything that the OP wrote "dev-bashing" or "toxic". If anything you can go assuming that the comments lead to such things, but if OP quoted his post word for word then I see no reason for it itself being deleted.

Also, OP, as people have mentioned, these Fomorians will show up from time to time. Like alerts! But, will last 4 days to give people the chance to go at it. So there'll be plenty of times to still go for those parts :)

I understand it's frustrating to not be able to get that one part, but this does happen in normal game play as well (prime parts). And considering this is the first time such a quick alert has been out I'm sure some adjustments will be made further down the line.

Edited by Draven_Luv

maybe it got deleted due to toxicity ?

Lots of chances that it was due to this.

Anyway, if your thread was deleted, don't make a new one, or don't complain about it in a new thread. Your thread was deleted for a reason, and other people definitely don't need to hear that your thread was hidden. If you are really in need of an explanation, contact a moderator or an administrator.

Locking.