Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Warframe Had A Disease. What Would It Be?

rouch3200

Draco, Spreads from players grind exp/rep there carrying more players there to level up faster,

Syntoms: Players start turning lazy, under skilled and with almos no knowledge about game mechanics due to pasive leveling gear.

You can get rid by playing other node missions and truly learning the game

Draco, Spreads from players grind exp/rep there carrying more players there to level up faster,

Syntoms: Players start turning lazy, under skilled and with almos no knowledge about game mechanics due to pasive leveling gear.

This.

Addiction(About 1 year and still going)

Where did I get it from : From the massive amount of personalization and customization, and my love for melee-action and shooting games. The mix of these two in Warframe made it a severe case for me.

What does it do : Makes me waste spend time enjoying the game when I should be more productive. On the plus side, my expenses on video games have decreased since the addiction started.

Heck, even going to the forums became an addiction for me, just to see what posts that I feel like I want to reply to and any upcoming announcements. Like I am right now.

Edited by Knightmare047

Add in they's to syntoms. Auto hotkey, camping and ejucation middle of mission.

The Bugs

Causes you to have trouble moving around, known as lagging, and could also lead to you suddenly disconnecting from the world around you. It has been a disease which is heavily fought against with cures, known as patches, but they continue to exist. Some see it however as a way to a new and unexplored world where you can trespass the boundaries of the normal world.

MRSA, Mastery Rank Selectivity Atrophy. In those infected it manifests as a deep belief that MR is an accurate representation of player skill. In more severe cases, those infected make the decision whether they want you in their squad or not based on MR.

It has been suggested that those with heavy exposure to Draco may be more prone to contracting the disease.

Edited by Xcedis