Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Charged Chamber

--DSP--

If DE releases Primed Chamber back to the game, collectors may get mad. I think there should at least be a Primed Charged Chamber that works exactly the same as a Primed Chamber except it needs more core to rank up and uses more capacity.

Some ppl may say that Primed Chamber is stack-able with Charged Chamber so it would be too OP. But it is very easy for DE to make Charged Chamber and Primed Charged Chamber unstackable. Maybe even make it stackable with normal Charged Chamber which It doesn't really matter because adding an elemental mod + Primed Chamber deals more damage than a Charged Chamber + Primed Chamber.

I know most of us heard of the "anonymous" source Primed Charged Chamber. I really hope DE did not change their mind on adding it. I know that adding it may still make collectors mad but at least we're not having their precious 3 rank version :\

(Plus, they are the minority of the players. c:)

Edited by qwaszx12

fast answer, no.

long answer?

well first, i have to ask specifically; why? and no, the whole "but what about the collectors and their poor, poor, misled souls who you are inflicting so much hate upon by simply releasing a mod" is really not gonna cut it.

i don't feel like it will have any NEGATIVE impact on the gameplay, or even the player base at all, except add another "required" mod for sniper builds. infact, the mod itself is one the the "required mods" that actually has an interesting and acceptable mechanic that doesn't just buff raw damage without some tradeoff.

all mods should be re-released back into the game for all player to have a chance at getting at one point, even if that does mean "collectors" have their prized possession used by so many others.  i feel this is just being selfish.

TL;DR

silly idea made purely to let special cupcakes keep being special.

note: apologies if i came out as rude, but i felt this was much too arrogant for my liking. (ironic?)

Pretty sure primed chamber is a competition mod for DE, it's only obtainable as a prize for certain competitions, and is sometimes given away at random on the devstreams. I don't think primed chamber will ever be released outside of that.

Livestreams, Devstreams, Prime Time and Transmutation bug.

I am talking about Primed Charged Chamber, not the re-release of Primed Chamber.

fast answer, no.

long answer?

well first, i have to ask specifically; why? and no, the whole "but what about the collectors and their poor, poor, misled souls who you are inflicting so much hate upon by simply releasing a mod" is really not gonna cut it.

i don't feel like it will have any NEGATIVE impact on the gameplay, or even the player base at all, except add another "required" mod for sniper builds. infact, the mod itself is one the the "required mods" that actually has an interesting and acceptable mechanic that doesn't just buff raw damage without some tradeoff.

all mods should be re-released back into the game for all player to have a chance at getting at one point, even if that does mean "collectors" have their prized possession used by so many others.  i feel this is just being selfish.

TL;DR

silly idea made purely to let special cupcakes keep being special.

note: apologies if i came out as rude, but i felt this was much too arrogant for my liking. (ironic?)

I think you misunderstood my meaning. I really don't care if they releases the Primed Chamber, instead I will be happy about it. But the problem is, the minority (The collectors) will be mad at DE and this is just the solution to release an identical mod without pizzing them off as much.

I think you misunderstood my meaning. I really don't care if they releases the Primed Chamber, instead I will be happy about it. But the problem is, the minority (The collectors) will be mad at DE and this is just the solution to release an identical mod without pizzing them off as much.

You know, I think you just said it yourself.  They're a minority.  Who cares if they get pissed off?  Why should DE avoid doing something that would be welcomed by or a benefit to the majority of players just because a tiny segment of their player base would get mad?

You know, I think you just said it yourself.  They're a minority.  Who cares if they get pissed off?  Why should DE avoid doing something that would be welcomed by or a benefit to the majority of players just because a tiny segment of their player base would get mad?

I agree with you, but in the current state, DE seem to not want to release Primed Chamber. So... I rather have something than none XD (Plus ppl can say the same thing to the Founders though. but that is when Excalibur Umbra comes in)

Surely you realise primed chamber is primed charged chamber?

They aren't. Because Primed Charged Chamber isn't even a thing yet. My meaning of Primed Charged Chamber will be a Rank 10 Legendary Mod which can be traded from the Void Trader (Hopefully).

Edited by qwaszx12

If DE would start catering minoritys they might as well give female frames increased credit drops and female players reduced prices on plat and stuff, just to cater rabid feminists (because to them the paygap is a real thing).

As developer and publisher DE has to keep the majority of players happy.

It would be worse if a few thousand players quit because DE caters a minority than the literally 100 people who own primed chamber

It would be worse if a few thousand players quit because DE caters a minority than the literally 100 people who own primed chamber

It's not about catering to people and make them happy, but more to 'balance' the game so that 'everyone' can have fun. (You noticed 'everyone', it's because it's hard to please 'everyone'.) 

:)

EDIT: not

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

If DE would start catering minoritys they might as well give female frames increased credit drops and female players reduced prices on plat and stuff, just to cater rabid feminists (because to them the paygap is a real thing).

As I said to the other person I totally agree with what you guys said. I'm just saying if they are choosing not to release Primed Chamber, at least a Primed Charged Chamber so that they can make everyone happy and not pizzing off the "collectors". 

(I still don't get why I'm getting so many misunderstanding, maybe it's because of my english and my wording?)

Can =/= Will

Valve stated that Half Life 2 Episode 3 was gonna be released in 2007/2008. Where is it now?

Primed chamber has returned though, it's ben giving out on at least 2 devstreams. Would be nice to see it as another reward from an event, but it is still distributed.

Most of event rewards have been coming back lately to "give new players same chances as old players" and not restrict them from any content. Why not releasing primed chamber again? Most of players today didn't even have a chance to get it, and not everyone has the same amounts of free time to be amongst top 100 players in an event nor watch prime times/dev stream where they are given to random players, this and high price in trading make it highly restrictive in a game that has lately been talking about "equality of chances"

it CAN come back. Just because a few people dont want it to doesnt mean it shouldnt. Everyone deserves a chance at it because it was part of the game with no monetary strings attached. Even Prime Accesses CAN comeback, but they would need to stay monetised to uphold their sale agreement.

much like status mods. they came back. Boar? Snipetron?

as for PCChamber? Why not both? gven DE is adressing damage scaling im sure these mods will be revised anyway. As is its a niche mod that makes you one shot things a little bit longer. Still gotta get through those nullifier bubbles, which is the only place the damage scaling will really make a difference.

So at the end of the day, it may or may not comeback, but greed and selfishness should not be a reason for players to advocate withheld content.

Honestly, i hope that Primed Charged Chamber will make it into the game.

Primed Chamber can still be the legendary 3 ranked version, maybe even add a special effect to it like a glowing aura around your rifle, and i wouldnt even care if Primed Charged Chamber needs 10 ranks for the same damage.

Actually i disliked Primed Chamber from the very beginning, a mod that you simply cant get without spending a huge amout of real cash is just...no. Cosmetics? Fine, but a mod that offers such a huge advantage for Sniper Rifles, mainly Vectis? thats just bad. there should always be a way to get the same strength-level with non-cash methods, so in this case Primed Charged Chamber.

It just needs to be fair for everyone. Give us "regulars" the Primed Charged Chamber and add some cosmetic effects to Primed Chamber, so that they still have something "unique"

Edited by LazerusKI

Present a mod that cuts the value of primed chamber (a mod valued at 15k+ plat) at the knees?

I assume that'll happen right after primed streamline is released.

That means never.

your argument is people buy plat to buy the mod, but no one sells the mod. And everyone knows that, so there are no extra platinum purchases. you are better off releasing it to 40% of the player base so it circulates and promotes currency generation.

Should have been released a long time ago. The original event was exploited greatly so these mods when out to cheaters in the first place. And all the people who spent plat, oh well. There is no real reason the entire player base can't have access to this mod.