Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallout 4 At 30 Fps On Consoles

TheErebus.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/10/20/fallout-4-ps4-xbox-one-framerate/?utm_campaign=twitter-WP&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

So yeah, Fallout 4 will be running at 30 FPS on consoles. 

Well I don't really mind the framerate, but I'm gonna be buying it on a PC.

http://www.pcgamer.com/one-life-is-a-multiplayer-fps-that-locks-you-out-forever-when-you-die/

So this game right here is an online FPS with a unique addition:
If you die in the game, you can never play the game again. Your steam account is locked out of it FOREVER.

Basically, when you "die", the player who killed you can decide your fate. 

He can either kill you, spare you or make you their slave.

Oh and it costs $10, so it's not free.

Edited by TheErebus.

Here we go with people being drama queens about 30fps. It's inevitable.

http://www.pcgamer.com/one-life-is-a-multiplayer-fps-that-locks-you-out-forever-when-you-die/

So this game right here is an online FPS with a unique addition:
If you die in the game, you can never play the game again. Your steam account is locked out of it FOREVER.

Oh look, another gimmicky short-lived "experimental" game.

60 FPS is more accurate for aiming. Essentially it doubles the speed you can move your aim.

That's a little odd, considering 30 FPS is usually the average capacity of the eyes of a human being.

If it moves too fast, a person's eye sockets will be pulled out with lots of rainbows bursting with excitement. :3

That's a little odd, considering 30 FPS is usually the average capacity of the eyes of a human being.

If it moves too fast, a person's eye sockets will be pulled out with lots of rainbows bursting with excitement. :3

I'm sure alot of people would disagree with 30 fps being the limit the eye can see. I can easily tell the difference between a 40 fps video and a 60 fps one, after 2 or 4 seconds.

Actually 60 FPS is the threshold of noticable difference.

Ummm...Most TVs run at that Frame Rate, and I don't See the Difference Whatsoever. For Games Yeah, but, apparently, the lower the Frame Rate, the better the Cinematics n junk. As long as your game doesn't Crash, Freeze, or sneeze, you're All good. Hek, I know NES console Right now that run better than most games At 120fps.

Eyes don't see in frames, you do know that right?

Is this a joke?

Frames are a measurement in difference of on screen images, counted as difference per second.

The human mind can notice the difference in frames up to the equivalent of 60 frames per second. Any thing past it is not recognizable (although some will claim it).