Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng Vs. Tokens (Vote!)

MyXmaN

2. Tokens

or

3. Merge (i'll choose this one if it were tokens with extra goodies given via RNG)

Can someone explain what the options are exactly?

Thanks.

Rng is what we got now, tokens is getting a guaranteed item that's a currency to buy stuff with (usually requiring a lot of them to afford something, better than relying on luck IMO) and merger.....I have no idea how it would work

Edited by Skeloton

I support a token system ONLY for the orokin void. Depending on how they implement a token system elsewhere, it'll either drastically shorten the game or have the same length (or worse, longer) without the amazing feeling of finally finding the part you wanted, just a slow grind towards it.

I support a token system ONLY for the orokin void. Depending on how they implement a token system elsewhere, it'll either drastically shorten the game or have the same length (or worse, longer) without the amazing feeling of finally finding the part you wanted, just a slow grind towards it.

lol, I thought it was just for the void.

random tokens would be fine (like common, uncommen and rare) and you can purchase an item for every thing like a weapon would cost 1 rare token which are 3 uncommen and that are 9 common tokens.... just an example

Biased poll.... /fail

1; current RNG system is without progression and thus deeply flawed.

2; token system is plain stupid.

3; see 2.

Therefor I vote for:

4) none of the above.

What the game needs adding to it is progression in its difficulty, weapons, abilities and drops.