Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roller Specters Are Useless Once Again (Freeze Force Nerf)

Darthmufin

Well i don't know when DE threw freeze force/freeze into the garbage, but it was recently. Before you could cast it on specters and it will apply a radial freezing aura that slowed and damaged enemies. This made the roller specter really fun and actually useful for once, but i noticed there is no freezing aura anymore.

care to explain why you guys hate frost?

because of the unneeded nerf no one can do my challenge anymore

if anyone mentions that is was somehow overpowered and that is why it is nerfed i might die from laughter. 

Edited by Darthmufin

It was probably a bug with the ice patch that Freeze creates on impact, and Frost is still inarguably one of the strongest frames out there regardless of this change. But, sure, DE hates him I guess. That's a good motivation for game developers to have, right?

It was probably a bug with the ice patch that Freeze creates on impact, and Frost is still inarguably one of the strongest frames out there regardless of this change. But, sure, DE hates him I guess. That's a good motivation for game developers to have, right?

it probably was, but considering it ONLY worked on specters and not players, they should have kept it in. 

hell, Adhesive blast still adds slash to the ogris in the form of occasional procs and now adds toxin procs to the tonkor, but de won't remove that lol. I think everyone at DE is drunk. 

imo all teh buffs like freeze force and embers 1 and sayrns 1 are garbage and a waste of mod slots

that is your opinion, but buffing players with extra damage isn't really a downside. i do prefer firequake for ember though, mostly because its hard to tag players with it. freeze force is even worse because unlike ember it won't follow the player and hit them if you target them before and after you cast it. 

If you want them to add back as a feature, something that, it sounds like, started as a bug, I suggest a less confrontational tone. 

They clearly don't hate Frost. His recent rework was incredibly well received overall and made Frost a lot better. 

I don't think what you are talking about is OP, or in needing of a nerf, but it does sound like it was a bug that was fixed. 

If you want it added back as a feature, start a thread explaining why you think it should be a feature and how you think it should be implemented. That would help you achieve your real goal here. 

This post is just confrontational toward the devs -- I don't know if you really expect to get anywhere with that tone of voice? 

This post is just confrontational toward the devs -- I don't know if you really expect to get anywhere with that tone of voice? 

oh my god another PC baby. grow up and listen to big boy words yeah?

would you rather i kneel down and kiss their feet and just be quiet when my favorite games is being thrown in the trash with every "fix" and bug that pops up that they never look at? "Yes master DE, i will sit quietly as i lose fun, it's no problem M' Lotus"

Edited by Darthmufin

oh my god another PC baby. grow up and listen to big boy words yeah?

would you rather i kneel down and kiss their feet and just be quiet when my favorite games is being thrown in the trash with every "fix" and bug that pops up that they never look at? "Yes master DE, i will sit quietly as i lose fun, it's no problem M' Lotus"

It is possible to submit feedback without acting like an overzealous 13 year old.

• 3 weeks later...

It is possible to submit feedback without acting like an overzealous 13 year old.

it is possible to not be offended by big boy words? :)

What's the track on the backround?

There is two, the first one is one of the boss battle tracks from Terraria, the other is the final boss battle track from the game. 

Edited by Darthmufin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...