Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fat Warframe...

(XBOX)R0T IN

So long as it isn't just there simply to insult the aesthetic of a group of people, sure, why not. I'm imagining Smough or that one guy that inflates and gets really big from that one show about the ninjas... I think it's called Bleach? 

Edited by Acos

There is a reason most characters in video games aren't fat, they have to be able to run around. In Warframe movement (such as jumping, sliding, wall running, etc) is key. So no it would not work...

Warframe's Parkour is dead, replaced by Zephyr's abilities in a handy dandy spacebar key.

1st ability: Fat Roll - the frame rolls around squashing all enemies in his path, as well as being a travel utility

2nd Ability: Cannibalism -frame eats corpses of enemies to regain health.

3rd ability: Bulletproof Blubber - while active, any bullets that hit will ricochet off, explosives are caught and safely detonated inside flab, and melee attacks bounce off, sending the enemy back.

4th ability: Belly Bounce - all weight is thrown into a dive that upon hitting the ground, causes a massive shockwave that kills all nearby enemies.

Sounds better than some we really have

I was actually wishing the same thing, a warframe with the physique similar to KINGPIN. We need diversity here, we aleady have medium bodies like ash/excal, very muscular like atlas/rhino, and thin like limbo. (Btw hydroid isnt big enough)

Please give serious comments, OP was not trolling

Edit: image

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Wilson_Fisk_(Earth-1610)/Gallery?file=Ultimate_Spider-Man_Vol_1_10_page_01_Wilson_Fisk_(Earth-1610).jpg

Seconded. I've always been a large supporter of diversity within character designs, and adding more heavy set characters to warframe would personally be quite a delight. 

As for those who think such a suggestion unreasonable, you should remind yourself that our frames are simply suits nothing more. There is as much reason for them have a heavier build as there is a lighter one. (tanks are the first thing that comes to mind for me when thinking of heavier weaponry, and they are by no means impractical)

Picture a sumo, budda, big slobby fat warframe... what are your thoughts... abilities. Or just a dumb idea

Rhino was supposed to be the heavy sumo warframe but that didnt work out. 

There is a reason most characters in video games aren't fat, they have to be able to run around. In Warframe movement (such as jumping, sliding, wall running, etc) is key. So no it would not work...

Warframes are equipment not people.

The equipment can look like whatever the designers want. I mean....Limbo.

That's a tremendous far trip for powered armor made for combat.

Lol. A lot of powerlifters don't care about appearance.

True, because it's irrelevant to their success.

Although not all, a lot of powerlifters are in horrible health and many die relatively young. Same with bodybuilders, for many but not all of the same reasons.

The extra or low fat has little to do with anything. They destroy their livers, kidneys and heart with their horrific diets and garbage OTC supplements and vitamins.

Edited by SweetSlaanesh

So long as it isn't just there simply to insult the aesthetic of a group of people, sure, why not. I'm imagining Smough or that one guy that inflates and gets really big from that one show about the ninjas... I think it's called Bleach? 

You're thinking the Akimichii clan from Naruto. (Choji and his dad mostly with their Expansion Jutsu.)

Huh? So why do we have high heels and dangling parts, that can stick everywhere?