Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Birthday Wishes! :d

KseniGirl

Hello fellow tennos!

I'm here to say that today is my boyfriends B-day! :D

Because he's a warframe player, and he used to play the beta, I wanna show him what great world the forum is! :D

So all of you, if you have something to wish for brother tenno like you are, this post is the place ^^

He's player name is SharpShooter0.5, he's not a forum user like I am. but I still wanted to do something for him! :3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!! <3<3<3

Edited by KseniGirl

Happy birthday to SharpShooter0.5 <3 

(btw, totally gonna gift him something... *prepares the nanopaste*)

edit:

Done, got him some fancy profile-pics so if he shows up on the Forums he can do it with style. (He should totally use that supermegacool Stalker/excali one from that reallyreally creepy user that talks wayyyyy toooo muchhh without saying an actual thing....damn, I forgot the username o3o')

Annnnnd a nice melee weapon so he can open his gifts easier! (but its inside a gift...soooo I really really hope he is able to open that one on his own^^)

Edited by Fabpsi

Happy birthday to SharpShooter0.5 <3

(btw, totally gonna gift him something... *prepares the nanopaste*)

edit:

Done, got him some fancy profile-pics so if he shows up on the Forums he can do it with style. (He should totally use that supermegacool Stalker/excali one from that reallyreally creepy user that talks wayyyyy toooo muchhh without saying an actual thing....damn, I forgot the username o3o')

Annnnnd a nice melee weapon so he can open his gifts easier! (but its inside a gift...soooo I really really hope he is able to open that one on his own^^)

He says tnx! :D

And he's shocked...

And he really REALLY liked it :D

Although he had a hard time opening the present...

Edited by KseniGirl