Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Good Does Your Warframe Look?

LoseUrself2Dance

This is a thread where you can freely showcase how flippin bad*** your frame looks! Yes, all those plats you spent on cosmetics, and all those hours you spent racking your brain for the best color combination, are finally going to be appreciated now that its product can be adored by the masses for ages to come, instead of a mere blurry glimpse on some Void run.

So go on, strut yer stuff! I'm curious to see how sexy some of your frames are :D

Edit: No shaming or hate in this thread allowed at all. If you don't like the appearance of someone's frame, keep it to yourself.

Here's my Excalibro! :D

88NFexV.jpg

jYn8wb8.jpg

(I like the Mordred helmet better tho, just haven't gotten my hands on it)

Edited by LoseUrself2Dance

Today, I think I finally discovered why I wasn't satisfied with my Zephyr. Previously, I was using the Tengu helmet with the Naberus shoulder armor for maximum Lovecraftian horror factor, but something about it... just wasn't quite right. No matter how much I looked at it, something always seemed subtly "off" in a way that I could neither accurately describe nor identify the cause of.

I then tried switching to the default helmet, and all of a sudden, it was gone. I think that the smooth curves of the Tengu helmet were clashing with the sharp angles of the Naberus armor, and switching to the more angular default helmet got rid of that clashing.

Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to start up Warframe, take a screenshot, save it, upload it to Imgur, and copy & paste the BBcode here.

My warframe looks different from everyone. When the 1st thing everyone does is to apply some form of modification to it, default mode looks special and different. Also while my frames might look like a "pauper" I'll handily outlive and out damage the majority of people I play with. Also I seldom revive people who look "bad !" because real swag is not about how I look but how I'm staring at your dead corpse

Also before you think I can't afford the "modifications", I'll let you know that I can buy just about every single clour palette and warframe modification part off the market and still have plats left to buy you any prime set you want:)

Edited by InfinitySinX