Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Really Has To Stop Ignoring The Bugs Section.

EtheriousRaiden

You aren't the only person who has problems happen to them and sends in a ticket. DE has (as far as I am aware) a very small staff- of which part makes up their support- to deal with it all. They take a while to get to your problem sometimes, but they always resolve it.

TL;DR- Patience, young padiwan.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the bug cannot be replicated so they have no way of fixing it?

Has it ever occurred to you that they have thousands of bug tickets coming in a day and yours ain't as bad as others?

Has it ever occurred to you that the 8 freaking tickets you've sent is only making their clogged systems worse?

Has it ever occurred to you DE can't fix all the bugs in an instant because they have to find the bug, figure out exactly what it's doing, why it's doing that, where it is in the code, and THEN fix it? Assuming the fix doesn't cause more bugs, of course.

Calm down wolf, here have some of this nice calming oolong tea and a cookie if you don't like chocolate chip feel free to raid my pantry I'm certain there's something in there you'll like. Although he is correct OP, DE has a small staff working on support tickets and a just as small staff working on bug finding/fixing.

Look at what they did in New York Comic Con, they are very dedicated to bugs, but they can only do so much with limited amount of support and staffs.

8 times, you say? Over how much time? How long has this been going?

I've been having that issue ever since I came back to play Warframe again, which was January. I'm not overexaggerating.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the bug cannot be replicated so they have no way of fixing it?

Has it ever occurred to you that they have thousands of bug tickets coming in a day and yours ain't as bad as others?

Has it ever occurred to you that the 8 freaking tickets you've sent is only making their clogged systems worse?

Has it ever occurred to you DE can't fix all the bugs in an instant because they have to find the bug, figure out exactly what it's doing, why it's doing that, where it is in the code, and THEN fix it? Assuming the fix doesn't cause more bugs, of course.

1. No

2. Maybe? I'm not selfish or anything, they can help others until its my turn. But i'm getting pissed because it takes them WAY longer than usual.

3. Are you stupid? There's no way that can happen since almost EVERYONE sends tickets to DE at the same time. Sorry for the language (you know why).

4. Do I look like a game dev to you?

I've been having that issue ever since I came back to play Warframe again, which was January. I'm not overexaggerating.

1. No

2. Maybe? I'm not selfish or anything, they can help others until its my turn. But i'm getting pissed because it takes them WAY longer than usual.

3. Are you stupid? There's no way that can happen since almost EVERYONE sends tickets to DE at the same time. Sorry for the language (you know why).

What even is the bug you are having? And how are you submitting your bug reports, tone is more important than you may think.

Also who are you to say how long they should take to get back to you? You said it yourself, you aren't a game dev so don't be annoyed if their workload doesn't let them meet your timeframes, if they can fix your problem, they'll find a way when they get the time to find the source of the issue.

What even is the bug you are having? And how are you submitting your bug reports, tone is more important than you may think.

Also who are you to say how long they should take to get back to you? You said it yourself, you aren't a game dev so don't be annoyed if their workload doesn't let them meet your timeframes, if they can fix your problem, they'll find a way when they get the time to find the source of the issue.

With "help others until its my turn" I ment they can take their time until they get to fix my issue and then go onto the next person's issue etc.

So let me repeat a sentence: "I'm not selfish"

With "help others until its my turn" I ment they can take their time until they get to fix my issue and then go onto the next person's issue etc.

what is the bug you are having? you have failed to mention it even once in this post

1. No

Making multiple tickets about the same thing makes the whole "machinery" also knows as support more loaded with tickets that need to be answered.

"It is only making their clogged systems worse". the more you send the more stuff need to be checked.

if its about the "crash in void" have you ever though that it could be an issue on your side ?

Saying it " it just happen after i shot one bullet" its like saying its because its raining outside.

If want to provide a REAL bug report you need to provide this things :

What tileset; what type of mission; your layout; your specs and system; are your divers up to date; and most important - since its a CRASH rapport, why don't you provide a WAR number ?!

No offense, but if you say you are willing to wait until its your turn and you aren't  selfish, why are you "pissed"? If you understand the reason why its taking that long to get to you shouldn't you be cooling off instead?

Some times the bugs team know of a bug already, and it is an ongoing issue they are trying to fix and thus can't answer you with just "we are aware", Not all bugs can be fixed easily, some take time, and some usually get fixed with reworks of existing systems. I've had staff responses when I've had major issues with warframe, they generally only respond to you if they need more information or have a fix underway, but they still care.

DE, STOP IGNORING BUGS!

Hmm...

Fixes:

• Fixed an error preventing the Chesa Kubrow from being a potential egg type on drop tables.
  • Fixed the Hydroid Noggle missing his dangly pants.
  • Fixed a possible loss of functionality when spamming the activation of Mesa's Peacemaker.
  • Fixed a possible loss of functionality with Sabotage missions.
  • Fixed an issue where Itzal's Blink was not usable in Archwing Mobile Defense.
  • Fixed Primed Ravage not working properly for Clients - the sum of the damage was correct for Host/Client, but the distribution would be different.
  • Fixed an issue where you could use Emotes while Bleeding Out.
  • Fixed Various texture issues on the Jupiter Tilset.
  • Fixed Atlas being able to fire weapons while punching during Landslide.
  • Fixed an issue that could potentially cause matchmaking errors on high traffic nodes.
  • Fixed an error causing multiple enemies in a single location on Archwing Defense.
  • Fixed a typo in the Jordas Precept Quest as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/538745-de-please-typo-in-quest/
  • Fixed an error preventing Void Key holders from being able to invite players to their party after being selected as the Host.
  • Fixed a summoned Clem changing from being the Host’s summoned Specter to the Clients Specter on a Host Migration.
  • Fixed enemies becoming alert to players using a charged Ballistica shot.
  • Fixed the Atomos not properly alerting enemies on use.
  • Fixed Atlas’ Tectonics rock wall being scannable.
  • Fixed some Melee Channeling Mods not displaying the correct percentages in their descriptions.
  • Fixed Primed Morphic Transformer being equippable alongside Morphic transformer.
  • Fixed players seeing no subtitles when talking to Darvo at the end of the Man of Few Words Quest.
  • Fixed an issue with Grineer hacking panels caused by dying while using a hacking panel.
  • Fixed Ordis displaying ‘/glitch’ in its subtitles.
  • Fixed players being able to join Archwing Defense Missions late in its progress.
  • Fixed an issue causing buffs in the UI to not properly use decimals to display its duration.
  • Fixed the Master Thief Mod visuals not properly displaying for Hosts and Clients.
  • Fixed missing Mission Rewards on Sporid, Eris.
  • Fixed the minimap objective marker not pathing to the correct objective in Archwing Sabotage Missions.
  • Fixed an error allowing players to extract without completing the Exterminate objective on Cordelia, Uranus.
  • Fixed Ember’s shoulder Sigil sitting at an improper angle.
  • Fixed thrown weapon holsters not properly displaying skins.
  • Fixed the Silvia and Aegis clipping when used with the Final Harbinger Stance Mod.
  • Fixed player / enemy labels disappearing and appearing at incorrect distances.
  • Fixed Chroma not using the correct energy element in Conclave.
  • Fixed an issue with Elemental Effects on the Scindo as seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/546214-kuberus-scindo-elemental-fx-displaced/
  • Fixed an issue with the Sonicor/Gammacor holsters using the wrong energy colour.
  • Fixed Various Crashes. 

As far as the game goes, the staff, spoken above, are kinda outnumbered compared to a million players sending bug issues in the Forums or sent via Debug.

Calm down wolf, here have some of this nice calming oolong tea and a cookie if you don't like chocolate chip feel free to raid my pantry I'm certain there's something in there you'll like. Although he is correct OP, DE has a small staff working on support tickets and a just as small staff working on bug finding/fixing.

*Disguises self as Wolf and raids your pantry*

Some bugs are "low priority".  I know alot of bugs that lived through like....15 hotfixes. Such as Opticor hand issue. Or Volt's 1st double cast glitch.

There are some bugs that "comeback". Warframe staring bug...when frames stare somwhere non stop. Yep, its back again.

Edited by Kainosh