Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cerata In Clan Research.

(PSN)CrazyTL89

Question

Ceras, plural Cerata, are anatomical structures found externally in nudibranch sea slugs, especially in aeolid nudibranchs,marine opisthobranch gastropod mollusks in the clade Aeolidida. The singular of cerata is ceras, which comes from the Greekword "κέρας", meaning "horn", a reference to the shape of these structures.

mmm slug glaive

A weapon eager to be released - and yes it is coming this week on all platforms. But, it's not supposed to be out just yet! It'll be stuck in a sort of crafting limbo until its official release this week.

I think a lot of you missed Rebecca's post:

So:

1. Its coming to all platforms this week

2. Until its released on PC, people can't use it on consoles, it coming to all at the same time.

I already started the Project in My clan, so........?

Not sure how i feel about Ps4 having cerata and i don't :/

That's a jerk thing to say honestly. Consoles ALWAYS have to sit and watch while pc players get to play with new content, sometimes for months.  Seems ridiculous and a bit overly entitled to complain when it only happens in reverse once a year, at best.

I already started the Project in My clan, so........?

If the research was started, either the research time won't decrease or more likely you just won't be able to claim the blueprint until its out on all platforms.

That's a jerk thing to say honestly. Consoles ALWAYS have to sit and watch while pc players get to play with new content, sometimes for months.  Seems ridiculous and a bit overly entitled to complain when it only happens in reverse once a year, at best.

Doesn't really matter either way for this weapon, we're all getting it at the same time.

can anyone tell me y I can't start the cerata research n my dojo. I have all research completed including the scoliac it says it requires. An alliance member said he has same prob. Maybe there is something I'm missing. Thanks n advance for any help or comment.

"A weapon eager to be released - and yes it is coming this week on all platforms. But, it's not supposed to be out just yet! It'll be stuck in a sort of crafting limbo until its official release this week."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/552080-cerata-in-clan-research/?p=6212656