The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

645P To Get All The Day Of The Dead Skins...

crimsonspartan1

Well Day of the Dead skins don't use prime design.

That sucks - Hard -.

Wanna use the Day of the Dead Soma skin on the Soma prime ?

You got soma prime stats, with "vanilla soma skin design", with skulls (big deal).

Same for all the primes version.

It's a lot of plat DE, you should adapt all these skins for primes design.

Please fix DE.

You can do it (no joking)!

Edited by Alpha56

Well Day of the Dead skins don't use prime design.

That sucks - Hard -.

Wanna use the Day of the Dead Soma skin on the Soma prime ?

You got soma prime stats, with "soma skin", with skulls (big deal).

Same for all the primes version.

It's a lot of plat DE, you should adapt all these skins for primes design.

Please fix DE.

I'm using them to specifically hide prime designs, specifically the hideous Orthos they refuse to PBR. I very much do not want them to change that.

I'm using them to specifically hide prime designs, specifically the hideous Orthos they refuse to PBR. I very much do not want them to change that.

For me Orthos prime design is better than vanilla, same for Boltor prime, Soma prime, Scindo prime, Braton prime.

Not sure for Glaive prime, but well, many of them will be primed in the futur for sure.

Don't see the point to equip a special skin to have a downgraded design version of the weapon.

I think it's not a lot of work to adapt all these skins on the prime variant.

Edited by Alpha56

For me Orthos prime design is better than vanilla, same for Boltor prime, Soma prime, Scindo prime, Braton prime.

Not sure for Glaive prime, but well, many of them will be primed in the futur for sure.

Don't see the point to equip a special skin to have a downgraded design version of the weapon.

I think it's not a lot of work to adapt all these skins on the prime variant.

Every single prime you mentioned as one of your examples has a drastically different model from its non-prime. There would be massive work involved in making them look prime. There's then also the issue that using them on a non-prime weapon, that they'd make the non-primed weapon look primed, which would also have a load of complaints, more so than people complaining about the current ones.

With the update a few months ago, all skins now have models applied to them, not just recolors. It's how skins like Kuberus work on Scindo Prime.

Every single prime you mentioned as one of your examples has a drastically different model from its non-prime. There would be massive work involved in making them look prime.

I don't think massive, it's just some skins after all. Don't need gold i think, just Day of the Dead theme.

And don't forget we are buying them, there are not free.

There's then also the issue that using them on a non-prime weapon, that they'd make the non-primed weapon look primed, which would also have a load of complaints, more so than people complaining about the current ones.

With the update a few months ago, all skins now have models applied to them, not just recolors. It's how skins like Kuberus work on Scindo Prime.

No there isn't problem with this, they should just make 2 skins, one for vanilla, one for prime variant.

Simple.

Edited by Alpha56

Well Blizzard is the Walmart of game value. They can afford cheaper content because of the still massive player base. DE price point is expensive yet apparently enough whales still buy their stuff so they haven't had to reevaluate the cost. IF DE could get a guarantied $12 from every player a month, they would likely afford the staff to pump out a lot more.

DE isn't a "small family business", tovarisch. We really should have dozens of quests by now. But they've gotten mooks to get excited for one new level and 30 seconds of in-game cutscenes after months of waiting. Lol.

If they can keep people interested, good for them. I'm still here. I know they'll make good stuff. It'll just take them an inordinate amount of time.

I'll be buying some DotD things again this year.

Edited by SweetSlaanesh