The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #62, Trick Or Treat!

[DE]Rebecca

Question I have been Dying to have answered:  You have Teased the Orbiter Using ordis and also have shown some Concepts in past Devstreams. Now With U18 coming out and so much lore being given in the Quest, will we also finally see the Orbiter or is it still further down the road?

Q:

Will there ever be a status based version of the mod Berserker ?

Because increasing attackspeed after a statusproc could make weapons like the Twin Basolk or the Silva & Aegis (etc) viable...

and i would love to see my ninkondi going superfast :D

I like but would make weapons like prisma dual cleavers op

&& question to de what's the next archwing

please talk in more detail about the Ash changes... Im really looking foward to those.

And startchart 3.0! whats going on with that?

also: Did you guys are going to do something with the launcher, I haven´t play the game for almost two weeks now, just because the launcher just dont want to finish checking the new content, so is good seeing all the work you are doing but I can only see other people enjoying it (and I miss my clan TwT )

Edited by NoMicTENNO

With the recent addition of daily and weekly quest, can we hope to see someday the coming of event quest for halloween, christmas etc ... featuring unique tile and ennemy reskin ? (yes i wanna see how the tenno saved christmas !)

1)Will we ever see PBR on skins, such as the DotD skins? The opticor looks extremely weird in matte black.

2)Any love for immortal skins? Some texture changes? Channeling patterns? Particles? PBR? I'm happy deluxe skins are coming out but they were nice investments too.

3) When are you going to Pbr the proto skin guys? It deserves the metallic shine on its technocyte!

4) Any plans for deluxe skins to have special animation sets of their own exclusive to them?

5) Any plans for category-wide skins like the proto glaive skin which works on all thrown weapons? Like a skin that goes on all hand canons, pistols, throwing weapons, automatic guns, etc.

Excited for what is to come!

Edited by Evanescent

Question:  When is the Chesa functionality finally going to be fixed as DE promised?

8/26/15  DE Rebecca:  Update 17.2.4  -  Fixes:  "Fixed some inconsistencies with Chesa retrieval behaviour on items that are in areas that have already been retrieved. More fixes will be rolled out as we continue to address polish items."

https://forums.warfr...4/#entry5791880

10/7/15  DE Megan:  "Our team has the Retrieval function on the radar for review, and are looking at screenshots/videos of other lingering issues with Kubrow pathing as a whole."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=6076759

Even though DE Megan clarified that there is no limit on the retrieval function, my Chesa still seems to only pick up a limited number of the items in the immediate area. On 8/13/2015 Prime Time #83 (time code 50:47) DE Sheldon stated:  "Hey, there is a fix almost ready for Chesa. I was gonna say I tested it today. Chesa will go around and pickup all kinds of stuff before she comes back to you." It would be nice if the Chesa actually functioned as Sheldon described.

The thread below has in depth discussion, review, and suggestions for various approaches to fixing the Chesa's functionality so that it works correctly as player's requested and DE implied. It now has over 24,719 views so the Chesa topic is clearly important to players.

https://forums.warfr...hype-destroyed/

There have been no Kubrow fixes since 8/26/2015 Update 17.2.4. Is there an ETA on when the "more fixes" promised in Update 17.2.4 will be "rolled out" to address the functionality problems with the Chesa that have not been fixed?

Question:

Recently, the reworks on Frames and their powers has been to not just enhance them in the current state of the game but to add an internal synergy to their workings. In light of this, and based upon the fact that many consider his kit clunky or requires more trouble than it is often worth in general play, is it possible that Limbo is also on the list for this kind of polish as well?

Also, as a more 'behind the scenes' question: Can you give a rough idea, from start to finish, what goes into making a Warframe? Like, how the concepts are gathered and what motifs are planned from the start and how they appear to 'grow' through development?

Can we please get get more single shot primaries like the Latron?

Can we please get some details on the new sniper buff so we can get some community feedback going? :)

yes lots on snipers please, and idc if its mods or a rework i would just love to take care of my problems long range, also maybe some more on that lovely archer frame

1. For Limbo, shouldn't items dropped by enemies in the rift be able to be picked up in the rift?

2. For Mesa, everyone in design council was saying she needed to be mobile or have lower energy drain when you showed us the peacemaker rework. Why weren't either of these implemented?

3. When can we expect to see a new archwing?

4. Are there any plans for the new and even more intense archwing grindwall? Maybe dealing with drop table dilution on salacia and caelus for example.

5.. Can we expect to see more primed archwing mods and possibly corrupted or nightmare archwing mods

6. Updates on Umbra?

7. Are pack tactics still in the works? And will catbrows have pack tactics as well?

8. Is there any update on the archer frame or her abilities?

9. Will all the vaulted primes return with the new solar map? (Minus Excalibur of course )': )

10. After syndicate melee weapons, are you thinking of doing syndicate waframes? I personally think that would be pretty cool.

11. With the mod system rework and massive balancing, will we see some older, less viable weapons become more even with the current overused weapons? Not necessarily on par but I think something like the coming ignis buff on similar old and low damage weapons would be quite nice.

1). Do you have any plans for letting us wear Conclave sigils outside of PVP? They look really awesome, and I'd like to wear them more.

2). How are the multishot changes coming along? Any updates on progress you've made?

3). When are we getting Bursas added to the game? The Corpus desperately need variety, and we've waited months for Bursas. There's no reason to delay their release, and it's been frustrating waiting for them.

4). Do you plan on adjusting how Warframe bosses scale with veteran players? The reworked bosses often exploit vulnerability phases and cheap mechanics, making them frustrating and boring to fight. Bosses like Sargas Ruk, Lech Kril, and Jordas Golem feel more like a waiting game than an exciting experience. Please do something to address the lack of challenge and fun that bosses provide.

Can we have a bit more reason to climb Mastery ranks? The small bonuses are kind of not interesting (Not to mention the Hardest test in the game currently is easily done with MK-1 gear which will one shot the enemies). It'd be nice to have some story to it, like everytime you get higher you get a special mission that reveals a bit of lore.

Edited by WhiteCopain

Is there an rework coming for volt? I know mag is suppose to get another rework but volt need it more his ultimate is the only power that just doest scale good in late game an the only once light texttile use needs to go so please help volt be shockingly good.An in will we see throwing grenades soon as a secondary weapon that can woork with enhesive blast like the corrupted corpus has in the void.

Edited by (PS4)tristarwayne

Yeah..I don't expect you to answer it, after soooo many tries, but I'll ask it again just in case :

1) Do you plan to improve Stealth? If yes, how? We're supposed to be Space ninja,like you say, but apart from Spy 2.0, the system is still glitchy after ten updates since the addition of stealth attacks! How can we be true space ninja if 90% of the playerbase is made of Rambo players?!

2) Any news about the difficulty settings you guys mentioned earlier?

3) Do you have anything to show about the upcoming Kela de Thaym rework? Nef Anyo rework? Derf Anyo? Raptor rework? Any other boss rework?

4) You said in early 2015 that women in Warframe will get more importance this year (Kela,corpus crewwomen) & you also said that we'll see the Grineer Twin Queens. Thus, do you have any assets to show about the Grineer Twin Queens?

5) What's your progress with the Starchart 3.0? ANYTHING TO SHOW?

6) Do the difference between Umbra warframes & normal/prime variants justify them to be their own warframes instead of skins? They don't seem to have different skills, and adding a third variant of the exact same thing might be very boring for us.

Why should I bother farming for it, use a gear slot for it, use a reactor for it & use forma for it if it's only a slight difference in stats?

7) Shouldn't you improve the kubrow AI before thinking about adding Kavats?

8) Can we get orders for companions please?(kubrows,hostages,syndicate allies,etc...)

You can try to make the best AI in the world, but letting us choose what they should do (kill this guy, go to cover, protect this zone) will always be convenient to any player,no matter what.

It is possible, we can already do it with Syndicate people. Why don't you expand it to more tactical orders?

9) Do you plan to give Syndicates their own proper units for their death squads?

10) Why don't Syndicate leaders speak anymore? Is it possible to replace the announcer during syndicate missions for immersion purpose & to make these leaders more relevant for the players? There is next to no bond between them & us...

Edited by unknow99