Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neurodes

OldGodKing

Question

22 answers to this question

Earth is the only Planet that there's much of any point to looking for Neurodes on, correct.

the other two locations have a Common Resource, meaning you get tons of that instead of anything else, let alone the Rare Resource you're looking for.

Ferrite is a common resource; Neurodes are equally rare on Eris and Earth alike, and you can kill more enemies in less time on Eris

Edited by TARINunit9

Rubedo is the uncommon one. Ferrite is common. Not as common as Alloy, but still common

Rubedo is an Uncommon Resource. Ferrite is an Uncommon Resource. Polymer Bundle is an Uncommon Resource.

the rarity classifications are not solely based on subjectively how often you pick up some.

Ferrite is common and rubedo is uncommon o_o

Anyway, Lephantis for neurodes, no better place if you need some fast. If you want to farm more of them, then ODD will do I guess. Also, it's fairly easy to get tons from just doing trials daily (G3 drop neurodes).

the rarity classifications are not solely based on subjectively how often you pick up some.

Right, they're based on their objective drop rates

After subtracting Detonite Ampules, Ferrite pickups are 75% of Earth's pickups, Rubedo is 22.5%, and Neurodes are 2.5%

Ferrite is a common drop, not an uncommon. Even the Wiki lists Ferrite under "common"

-snip-

Dude please stop writing in pink, at 3 AM my eyes are burning thanks to you.

Personally i go for ODD. Also the raid ccan loot some, the G3 have a good chance of looting them. I got 3 on the last raid :D

I won't do raid just for neurodes, but i can get some by doing it.

Surprisingly, I've managed to get a total of 27 Neurodes in the last day or so from farming Lua, Earth. Yet, Tikal still doesn't give me any rare resources even considering the higher resource drop on Tikal. Perhaps a bug(?) or maybe RNGesus just hates my guts. Has anyone encountered this?