Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary Cores For Affinity Amp

Ketec

this "awesome" event become to be  a huge dispointment... clear my day up, got friends over to do it. and their is no real loot for doing this event ...

was not a bug, it was a mistake by DE. ppl farmed the event to GET IT. like any other event with 1 loot that is WORTH IT. even its 100% worthless doing... really sad to me too

Most people farmed it knowing they could make lots of plats from it. And that's what they got. AND WHY are you DOING this FOR?

I agree, a legendary core for a mod like this doesn't make sense at all

maybe give them 25 rare cores or something to compensate for the time wasted farming and the cores used to level the mod up

or

they should've just left it in the game, it's not a game-breaking mod you know.... 

Edited by _Medo_

I agree, a legendary core for a mod like this doesn't make sense at all

maybe give them 25 rare cores or something to compensate for the time wasted farming and the cores used to level the mod up

or

they should've just left it in the game, it's not a game-breaking mod you know.... 

I would happily give up a legendary core for the aura mod instead.

Does this mean I can expect a few Legendary cores if Serration get's removed?

I think so yeah, but if that happens then expect the core value in the market to drop heavily

the core is still very beneficial for sure but it won't be sold for the price it has today

So, let me get this straight: you abusively exploit a bug that has been extensively documented (seriously, even new players could just google Affinity Amp, and check that it dropping was a bug in the FIRST result of the search), and get a legendary core? I should honestly look more into the exploit/abuse matter to get awesome prizes; I  was a fool for deciding to be a good player, not exploit, and get nothing.

EDIT: I remember reading in region chat that it was clearly a bug.

Edited by Havfru

So they gave the amp out to delete the old ones with them? Instead they got a Legendary core so they wont cry about losing theirs? Thats called bribe.

Assuming DE had anything much to gain or lose it's really just called "compensation".

A really big compensation at that.