Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary Cores For Affinity Amp

Ketec

Affinity Amp can't be traded.

Or, did DE take away everyones Affinity Amp's and give them Legendary Cores? 

I thought DE said they weren't doing that ever again.

Yes thay did temove affinity amps on everyone who has it and replaced it with Legendary Core.

Disproportionate compensation for the people who got lucky and got the mod.  Should have just replaced them with a handful of R5's.  This just ticks off everybody else who farmed the alert and got nothing (which is not me by the way, I only did it twice).

I'm annoyed by this aswell. I did the event few times hoping. There would be some kind of slash/puncture mods in it.

Seriously tho, how can you mistakenly add something into that pool that was removed from the game?I feel like they did it on purpose.

That's annoying...Now we know if any other major mistakes , it's gonna be compensated by legendary cores. Havnt they learn it from steel charges? Even for that , it says once off mistake compensation then why do it again ? Second off mistake ? Should be a third one , and a forth.

this "awesome" event become to be  a huge dispointment... clear my day up, got friends over to do it. and their is no real loot for doing this event ...

yeah - not just old ones, but the ones farmed this event were replaced aswell.

Essentially rewarding people who abused a bug/mistake.

Should have just been a pile of R5 or something.

was not a bug, it was a mistake by DE. ppl farmed the event to GET IT. like any other event with 1 loot that is WORTH IT. even its 100% worthless doing... really sad to me too

Yep DE removed affinity amp from all accounts, even those that got it way back in update 10.6. This makes me EXTREMELY mad since I still have pistol amp. And DE stated that the unreleased mods weren't going to be removed and that we would be able to keep them. Personally I believe that those that got it before the event should still keep theirs but remove the ones that were leaked during this event WITHOUT giving away legendary cores.

m9jybyq.jpg

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126550-psa-unintended-modaura-inclusion/

Archived topic so I can't quote it.

(edit: Typo)

Edited by Cranial_Enigma

Some of the unreleased mods aren't even OP by any standards. Why not release the useful ones, to diversify and incorporate new builds? Also, releasing Affinity Amp to the general masses wouldn't make Draco any more or less appealing. It was the same with Viver, after all.